The Pancake Breffust (Breakfast thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• YOUR STOMACH LACKS DISCIPLINE.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncow Gus View Post
      Enjoy the trip to the can.
      Good. Nothing beats a good old-fashioned solid dump in the morning. I'll lose some weight, clean my system out.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abe Smashington View Post
        YOUR STOMACH LACKS DISCIPLINE.
        Wouldn't have it any other way.
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I've never had a problem with my bowels after a Croissantwich. And yeah bacon is the way to go.
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Ugh Burger King is so horrible. I don't know how it's the 2nd biggest chain. I haven't touched shit from there in 20 years, and whenever I see it in person I gag.

Comment

• That's because you have a lady stomach.
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• That's because I don't like regurgitated dog shit. I also come from the land of Sonic and Whataburger, and the only thing Houston does as good as tex mex is burgers. ELITIST BURGER SNOBBERY IN EFFECT

Comment

• Truthfully I'm not much of a fan for Burger Kings actual burgers as far as the taste goes. But them Croissantwiches? AAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWW YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                    That's because you have a lady stomach.
                    Hee... "Lady Stomach" is funny!
                    2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                      Ugh Burger King is so horrible. I don't know how it's the 2nd biggest chain. I haven't touched shit from there in 20 years, and whenever I see it in person I gag.
                      That. I had a Whopper and some chicken fries from there about three weeks ago and both gave me such horrifying shits that I don't care about them anymore.

Breakfast was french toast, sausage, eggs over easy, and hash browns. Not terrible.
                      "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                      *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• I made one of my favorite breakfast items today: Hootenanny Pancakes! So yummy!! If you want to make them, they are super easy. Here is the recipe:

Ingredients:
                        • 1/2 cup butter
                        • 6 eggs
                        • 1 cup milk
                        • 1/4 tsp salt
                        • 1 cup flour

Directions:
                        1. Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F.
                        2. Put the entire stick of butter in a 9x13 glass baking dish.
                        3. Put the dish in the oven while it is preheating.
                        4. Meanwhile, whisk the eggs, milk, and salt.
                        5. Once mixed, add the flour and beat. Once mixed, it will still be a little bit lumpy.
                        6. Once the butter has melted in the oven, pour the mixture on top of the butter in the middle.
                        7. Bake for 20-30 minutes until it looks like the picture.
                        8. Serve with syrup. YUM
                        Attached Files
                        If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

• I'm trying to use up odds and ends in the kitchen, so I'm going to do a take on the Pop-Tart. Puff pastry sheets are thawing and I have bananas and Nutella and milk and dark chocolate. I want to try a semi-savory one and do pear and gruyere, but I don't have those on hand so it'll have to wait. I'll let y'all know how this goes!
                          Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Holy hell that sounds delicious.
                            Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• decided to start eating better breakfasts in the morning. Had 3 eggs scrambled (in coconut oil) mixed with some sauteed mushrooms/green bell peppers and a cup of coffee. We are planning/prepping our meals now on Sundays and have the whole week taken care of. Good stuff.
                              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Threw in some green onions into the eggs today, so good.

Comment

Working...
                                X