No announcement yet.

I like shitty foods: THE THREAD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Besides, with what Vin has done for our country. I don't care if it takes him $35 to make a grilled cheese sammich because he's earn the right and it'll be fuckin delicious!
    "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Originally posted by Shaun Hocken View Post
      I want Vin to come in here and explain how I can make my own butter topping but that it will cost me 60 bucks to make it...

oooh making fun of vin. be prepared! but I so love it. Do it some more!

Comment

god the butter discussion is making me nauseous
        "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
        *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

Gonna have to agree with you on that one Jake.

I may eat trashy BUT NOT this trashy.

Comment

Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post

That's because you have the stomach of a baby.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Tastykake butterscotch Krimpets - where's Ingrid, by the way?

Tastykake holiday butter cookies - they were these snowflake shaped butter cookies sprinkled with green and red sugar that came out around the holidays. They'd come in this cardboard tub, and the bottom of that thing would have big greasy spots on it where the butter settled. I could eat those things till I passed out.
              2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

Still, it does keep the weight down. Besides, my mother is the same way. Hell, it's a goddamn family trait. Much like talking loudly, always indirectly referring to things, or giving things their own special name.

Comment

I WANT POPCORN RIGHT NOW
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

One thing I fucking HATE about that fake buttery topping shit: you flat out CAN'T get that crap off of your fingers without using soap and water. You'll shred 20 napkins in your seat TRYING to wipe that shit off of your hands to no avail.
                    Originally posted by Martin
                    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                    Originally posted by gravedigger
                    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

"Sir, we'll give you a garbage bag full of popcorn if you just calm down."

Comment

I WANT POPCORN RIGHT NOW
                        SOUTHDALE AMC!!! I recognize that entryway.
                        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                        Originally posted by gravedigger
                        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Originally posted by Ed Dokken View Post
                          One thing I fucking HATE about that fake buttery topping shit: you flat out CAN'T get that crap off of your fingers without using soap and water. You'll shred 20 napkins in your seat TRYING to wipe that shit off of your hands to no avail.

Not an issue. That just means I get to play with the DYSON AIR BLADE in the bathroom. IT's like a WIN WIN situation.

Comment

Originally posted by Vault Vanderhuge View Post
                            god the butter discussion is making me nauseous
                            Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post

It's "The Shitty Food Thread". It's not the "Shitty, yeah, but not THAT Shitty Food Thread". Buck up and be men about it! If you were from NJ, by god, you'd be able to consume Crisco and nitrates without blinking an eye!
                            2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

Comment

Originally posted by Ed Dokken View Post
                              SOUTHDALE AMC!!! I recognize that entryway.

Southdale is pretty great for the most part. I just hate that fucking parking lot.

Comment

I WANT POPCORN RIGHT NOW
                                Gaaaah.... look at that stream of pure liquid gold!

Comment

Working...
                                X