Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Zombie Strppiers........ Seriously???

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1CKuAWMTySc
    "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

Originally posted by ScooterLaBeef View Post
      Zombie Strppiers........ Seriously???

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1CKuAWMTySc
      Dude, Billy Blob mentioned this in episode 2. Come on, bro!
      Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
      John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

I thought it was a joke.... it still looks like a joke.
        "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

Comment

be kind rewind - on blu-ray and dvd. i enjoyed this movie and i love gondry, so i'm picking this up definately.

super high me - dvd. never saw this movie, but it's a documentary, so i might check it out.

jericho - the complete series. never seen, but a friend really likes it and has recommended it to me on mulitplie occasions.

burn notice - season one. i've seen a few of the shows and have enjoyed it. might have to buy this.
          The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

I don't feel the need to see Be Kind Rewind as they showed all the good parts in the trailer. Super High Me is awesome, but more of a comedy than a straight documentary. It's hilarious, but if you are looking for straight facts, you won't find them here. Doug Benson is awesome though.
            I've heard good things about Jericho and Burn Notice, but there are too many shows to watch now that I don't need to start two new ones.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

jericho sounds awesome and it's really only two seasons and has been since canceled, so if i were to pick this up and they left it hanging at the end i'll be rather upset.

burn notice is rather fantastic. bruce campbell is great and from the shows i've watched, i NEED to get it. it's like chuck, but without yvonne strahovski and the nerdy references.

Comment

Originally posted by nerdious dorkus View Post
                ;;
                burn notice is rather fantastic. bruce campbell is great and from the shows i've watched, i NEED to get it. it's like chuck, but without yvonne strahovski and the nerdy references.
                So it's not funny like Chuck, no hot chick and the only saving grace is a bit of Bruce Campbell? PASS.

I love the chin, but even he can't make me watch a shitty show.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Originally posted by Rob View Post
                  So it's not funny like Chuck, no hot chick and the only saving grace is a bit of Bruce Campbell? PASS.

I love the chin, but even he can't make me watch a shitty show.
                  nah. it's a good show. it's just not goofy and chuck is goofy.

Comment

My parents loved Jericho, especially as it came on the heels of Deadwood's demise. Sill had a lot of love for Gerald McRaney(?).
                    Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                    Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                    POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Yeah but like Deadwood, no conclusion I thought? Just like Carnivale, The 4400 and a bunch of other shows I was into.

Comment

No conclusion = bummer for sure, but sometimes the buildup is worth it. Plus how many resolutions/conclusions have been a let down after the buildup?
                        Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                        Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                        POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

All I know is that The 4400 gets cancelled just when it's getting batshit awesomely fucking awesome yet Two and a Half Men keeps getting the goddamn greenlight.

Comment

I watched Jericho, excellent show... crazy it has a heavy Christian following.

Comment

Working...
                            X