• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GRAYSKULL: Masters of the Universe

http://latinoreview.com/news/graysku...pt-review-4765

Holy....fucking.....shit....

This sounds epic as fuck....

GRAYSKULL is LORD OF THE RINGS meets THE MATRIX and a little BATMAN BEGINS thrown in for good measure.
    The script takes place in Eternia, not a middle Earth on Earth. It’s a hard and edgy PG-13 tinkering on a R. The script has ZERO CAMP or CHEESINESS. NO FUCKING ORKO EITHER! The writer takes the MOTU mythology very seriously. Whatever made the cartoon corny is not in here at all. In fact, there is not a single beat of comedic relief in the script.

What is GRAYSKULL about? We get both the origin of HE-MAN (or HE-MAN BEGINS), the origin of SKELETOR, and the origin of THE POWER SWORD. If Warners even remotely executes this script like they did 300 they will have a monster hit on their hands because this script leaves it open for a trilogy.

GRAYSKULL is the perfect marriage of Sorcery and Science fiction where in Eternia both Fantasy and Technology co-exist. The character arc of the hero ADAM works for me because like Bruce Wayne in BATMAN BEGINS, Adam has to overcome his selfish need for revenge and realize his destiny for the greater good of his people – the fallen son of Eternia must rise to occasion and become HE-MAN.
    Make sure to check out that site and read the review. This movie sounds fucking awesome.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Oh hells yes!
    "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

Come on people?! Anybody but Scott and I excited for this? This sounds EPIC! And no Courtney Cox in sight!
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

I am too happy about this news to post without wetting myself.

EPIC SUCCESS!!!!!
        Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
        John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

Seriously. If they can pull this off, could definitely kick all kinds of ass.

Comment

Could be cool.
            Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
            Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
            POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Nathan View Post
              Could be fuckin awesome as a Megan Fox/Scarlett Johanssen/Natalie Portman 3 way.
              Fixed!
              Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
              John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

Originally posted by Ari View Post
                Fixed!
                Nicely done... too bad I already gave you rep earlier!
                "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

Originally posted by Ari View Post
                  Fixed!
                  Not sure anything could be that good.
                  Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                  Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                  POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

As long as he gets baked on some sort of exotic plant's smoke, then proceeds to blow something up, HE-MAN REDUX sounds like some fun shit.

Also...

they'd better update the keyboard player character's instrument and backstory. His name should be Hans N. Daz, and should be an ecstasy-peddler/part-time DJ. A clubbed foot or a smaller left hand would give him that edge the kids go crazy for these days.

Holy shit. I need to stop now.
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

Shit, bring GWILDOR back but make him a Jar Jar character.

That's the ticket!

Comment

Get a CGI version of Billy Barty in Leprechaun makeup on my screen now!
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

No!

Not Yours!'
                          Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                          X