Brain Dead Radio Episode 62: The Second Coming

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

fuck yeah
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

I've got my CAH sitting on the counter. Trying to get a BBQ for Jesus thing going on the 7th and play the hell out of it.

Comment

we've had so much fun with that fucking game.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

I wish I could, but I have no friends I hang out with regularly

Comment

Yeah, it's a bitch over here too. IT's kind of why the podcasts have been an every other week thing lately. Give me time to hang with Ceej and my other friends to play that and Magic.

Comment

For Rob, here's the trailer for Shame of the Jungle. Didn't know John Belushi was in this!

Comment

Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                Undercover Brother had an orange soda dispenser in his ride. Ari, your argument is invalid.
                My local Burger King also has an orange soda dispenser. Invalid argument is validated.
                Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
                  For Rob, here's the trailer for Shame of the Jungle. Didn't know John Belushi was in this!
                  Man, most things my brain can't remember about 5 minutes after I've seen 'em, but I may still be talking about the creation of penis creatures from this film when I'm on my death bed.

Comment

You'd have to go into Burger King and acquire herpes as opposed to just cruising in your Caddy and say "hmm a refreshing orange soda to quench my thirst."

Comment

Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                      You'd have to go into Burger King and acquire herpes as opposed to just cruising in your Caddy and say "hmm a refreshing orange soda to quench my thirst."
                      Yeah, but Undercover Brother gave me herpes, so herpes be herping.

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
                        Yeah, I posted that on the main page in the episode description. I must see this.

Comment

You guys are arguing over an Eddie Griffin flick.

"Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Oh Old Man Ford.

Comment

He should be Old Bruce Wayne.

Comment

Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                                You guys are arguing over an Eddie Griffin flick.

I think the argument has moved onto herpes be herping derping herp derp.

Comment

Working...
                                X