Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Brain Dead Radio Episode 59: Rise of the Planet of the Riled Up Contagious Fright Ape

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Theodore Stabbington View Post
    And it seems fucking silly due to how "cool" they were playing Brewster in this compared to the original. Hot fucking girlfriend, new friends, fancy clothes, etc. All remakes/re-imaginings have call backs to the stuff before it. It just seemed really silly for that one line that OG fans of the flick love isn't in it. Did it ruin the flick? No. Does it make your opinion of the movie wrong? no. Did it disappoint Ceej and I seeing that we are hardcore 80's horror fans and used to quote this movie prior to ever recording podcasts? Yes.
    I am one of those hardcore fans of the OG who used to quote that line and it doesn't bother me. I think you think that everyone who liked the original NEEDED that line when that's not the case. And Brewster was a poser in the flick and not cool which is what the Larping vid was about, exposing his poser status. But whatevs. We disagree it's all good.

Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
    Does Punk even sleep?
    I don't believe so, his fucking tweeter makes it seem not very likely.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
      Brewster was a poser in the flick and not cool which is what the Larping vid was about, exposing his poser status.
      I think that's what Rob meant. It makes for a perfect sarcastic come-back for McLovin to utilize.

In this way, I understand the butthurt, but I don't have the butthurt.
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

I think that's what Rob meant. It makes for a perfect sarcastic come-back for McLovin to utilize.

If that's true then I get that it would be a come back but that's not what he's said to this point. Maybe his angar is to much. Either way, IT'S ONE LINE. Not worth all the
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Pretty much this. It's cool guise. I'm just glad someone is still listening.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Originally posted by Theodore Stabbington View Post
            Pretty much this. It's cool guise. I'm just glad someone is still listening.
            To the show or you? Either way I'm listening I just disagree on this one tiny thing. We don't have to agree about all of the things!

Comment

to the show.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Every time, bro.

Even when Ceej is being the WHY CAN'T I HOLD ALL THESE FAILS guy, I listen. Hell, especially when Ceej is the WHY CAN'T I HOLD ALL THESE FAILS guy.
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

And I appreciate it alot man. thanks.

Comment

I didn't hear no boot alarm this time out.

WHAT IN THE TITWHISTLES
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

Every time, bro.

Even when Ceej is being the WHY CAN'T I HOLD ALL THESE FAILS guy, I listen. Hell, especially when Ceej is the WHY CAN'T I HOLD ALL THESE FAILS guy.
                      I didn't hear no boot alarm this time out.

WHAT IN THE TITWHISTLES
                      ALL OF THESE THINGS! Who stopped listening?

Comment

Not so much stopped listening but the responses to the episodes have been alot smaller lately (which is understandable).

And no boot as I was poor. This week shall be boot time.

Comment

Maybe it's time for the call in segment to return? *WANTITNAO!!*

Comment

This episode would've been better.......in sign language.
                            Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                            Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                            POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

fuckin' Ceej.

Such a weird complaint haha

Comment

CALL IN MOTHERFUCKERS. WE'RE BACK. 206-424-0320

Comment

Working...
                                X