Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Brain Dead Radio Episode 47: Horcrux This!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fuckin' namedroppin' Battle Arena Toshinden?

DUDE
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

That game was tits back in the day. Now, OMG SO BAD
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Tekken was always better
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

So's that y'all at the end?

Some Tron ish right there.
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

yea, and thanks. that's a track I made a while ago.

Comment

Kewl Biehns.

Just promise me you'll keep your shit locked up when it comes to that Anamanaguchi bleepity bloopity fart button muzak.

You're better than that.
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

Bit-tunes? Yeah, pass on that.

Comment

Usually what it comes down to is I make the melodies and Ceej does the drums and shit. I LUV MY SYNTHZ\

In this case it was all me. That being said, Ceej did a remix of this song and it's so much better I just couldn't find it.

Comment

Fuckin' find it, Dr. Jones.
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

Battle Arena Toshinden and Jumping Flash were my fucking jams.

Comment

I appreciate that you're open-minded about the new Thing, but I think you're giving it too much credit. It will most likely eat the balls.

Rob Bottin is indeed the man, and created effects that are not only tangible, but were just mind-fuckingly insane looking. So even if you aren't convinced by the latex and corn syrup, there's fucking art in there that can illicit some visceral response other than "That was made with a computer" or "he just casted someone's head and put a bullet hole in it." If that makes any sense.

Also, this is not a correction. Just something I was made aware of this during a conversation with a make-up artist who knew the guy once: Bottin is actually pronounced Bow-Teen. Crazy, right?

Comment

*Bowteenfist*

Comment

I've got about 10 minutes left in this episode, but Ceej explaining the Potter saga felt like that drunk guy trying to get up in that convenience store video.

Also, I found something damn funny, but because I listen in my car, I have thus forgotten.

I wish someday to be able to watch the Gay Video Awards with you, Rob. I wish so much!
                            Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                            John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

Originally posted by Ari View Post
                              I've got about 10 minutes left in this episode, but Ceej explaining the Potter saga felt like that drunk guy trying to get up in that convenience store video.
                              Holy fuck is this astute.
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

YESSSsssss

Comment

Working...
                                X