No announcement yet.

Hey Guys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh, hon, I'm so sorry. I hope the operation helps her.
    2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

Josh, I'm hoping your mom gets through this, and I'm glad your dad's on his way home. I hope things turn around for your family ASAP.

Comment

Had similar stuff with my dad over the last few years. No fun at all. Don't take no for an answer and remember doctors aren't god. Ask tons of questions, take notes and get the names of whoever you talk to. Good luck bro.
        Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
        Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
        POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Keep us up to date, Josh. We're all thinking of you and your mother.
          Originally posted by Martin
          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
          Originally posted by gravedigger
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Moms not responsive today so they're doing another angio right now. Not sure what's gonna happen after that. This day to day shit is soooooo tiring. Will update when I can.
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Hang in there bro. We're thinking of you.
              <sigh> FACEBOOK - MY WEBSITE

Comment

Originally posted by B_MetalSucks View Post
                Moms not responsive today so they're doing another angio right now. Not sure what's gonna happen after that. This day to day shit is soooooo tiring. Will update when I can.
                I know how that 'day to day' crap goes. I had to go through that with my mother 2 years ago and it can be very draining, both mentally and physically.

DON'T forget to eat.
                DON'T forget to get some exercise.
                DON'T feel guilty for taking some 'you' time in the midst of this crisis, even if it's just for a couple of hours.
                Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                Originally posted by gravedigger
                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Hang in there Josh.
                  BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

I'm so sorry, Josh - please know that we're thinking of her. And Matt's right - I also went through that with my brother, and you have to be sure to take care of yourself. It's not selfishness, believe me - you won't be able to take care of her if you're completely run down. A plane's gotta have fuel if it's gonna fly.
                    2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

Comment

Originally posted by Matt View Post
                      DON'T forget to eat.
                      DON'T forget to get some exercise.
                      DON'T feel guilty for taking some 'you' time in the midst of this crisis, even if it's just for a couple of hours.
                      These, especially the last one. And good luck.
                      "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                      *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

Sending warm thoughts and patience your way.
                        We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                        - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Hoping for the best for your mom, Josh. I sincerely hope and pray she takes a turn for the better ASAP!

Comment

Update: the angio went well brain wise but they found a clot in her leg. They're working on that now.
                            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

FUCK.

Hope it goes well brother.
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

Damn. Still sending positive thoughts her way, Josh!

Comment

Working...
                                X