No announcement yet.

Braindead Radio Episode 9: Holodecks & Fleshlights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I play by my own set of rules like a 80's cop. I am just being me! can you change a sunset? can you change the direction of a mighty river? Fuck no you cant cuz that's just how things are motherfucker.

Where is my award for all the drunken rage that I take with such calmness and grace?
    You totally killed us, you evil metal dickweeds! - Bill S. Preston

Comment

• You can make a panda post on a message board though. Stop being a lazy fucking fuck you lazy fuck(said in lulz good sir). Also you get only one award and that is Lazy Panda of the year. You knew who Rob was when you signed up for the gig. Plus Ed would love to take that drunken rage* You're good peeps CJ, hang around at least read the new religion. If that doesn't make you want to post then it aint gonna happen.

*right in his a-hole.
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• And further more I.....and the movies that.... so sleepy....to much boards....must rest....so lazy.....must rest.....ZZzzZzzzZzzz

Comment

• Originally posted by Cj View Post
          And further more I.....and the movies that.... so sleepy....to much boards....must rest....so lazy.....must rest.....ZZzzZzzzZzzz
          Yousunuvabitch!!
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Cj View Post

Where is my award for all the drunken rage that I take with such calmness and grace?

Where is my award for working on the backend of the site, interacting with people, creating a community with the awesome fucks here, editing for 6+ hours every fucking weekend, and loaning out my movies so they can just collect dust? There's a reason you get the drunken rage. haha
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Also, stop watching Sliders and come up with more skits.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• B_Metal is right. I'd take Rob's drunken rage alright (although not there*) and serve it right back.

*But rather in the mouth, Hey-oh!
                "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• ED MADE A FUNNY

Comment

• Oh, I made something alright.

Just remember my panda friend. There are people who would love to be in the position you're in.

Of course you won't as you are probably sleeping.
                    Last edited by Ed Hocken; 01-14-2010, 05:57 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
                      Where is my award for working on the backend of the site, interacting with people, creating a community with the awesome fucks here, editing for 6+ hours every fucking weekend, and loaning out my movies so they can just collect dust? There's a reason you get the drunken rage. haha
                      yeah but its not like you don't get anything out of it, your always saying how you love these boards and that's a product of your hard work. I don't deny that you work hard but just like how I knew what I was getting into doing a show with you and your rage you knew what you were getting into with me and my procrastination and laziness.

Comment

• Well, so long as you do something, you can bitch. You don't do something, you can't bitch.

Learn it, know it, live it.

Comment

• Lazy is something you can change CJ. Rob can't bottle his rage. Apples and hand grenades.

Comment

• I had to call in while I was listening to this one about both a Rob fail (one that he is quite aware of) and a CJ fail.

The CJ fail baffles me so I went off on that one for a bit more.
                            Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                            John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• Threw in my two cents on an unrelated issue.

Comment

• Refresh my memory on my fail plz?

Comment

Working...
                                X