No announcement yet.

Fringe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hmm, it's not more of a spoiler than anything else in the thread that has been unspoilered at this point but I edited it for future readers. Should have done that to begin with. Sorry, Rob.

Anyway, to address another point from a couple pages back- Torv must have gone to acting school or something between seasons two and three because the writers have asked a LOT of her this season and she'd done great. Her work on the big twist from a few episodes back was incredible.

Comment

• OH SHIT. Game changer?!

Comment

• Now things are looking GOOD. I like the Sam Weiss character. Wish we have had more ofhim.
        BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• From the few odd eps here and there that I've caught I know I want to catch up on this show but fuuuuuu I don't want to get the disks from NF. Can't it just be on instant already?
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
            Now things are looking GOOD. I like the Sam Weiss character. Wish we have had more ofhim.
            Yeah. I thought they were going to use him more than they did last season. I was really happy to see him back this week.

Comment

• No love for this show here?

This season finale did deliver, though! While the explanations for the stuff that went down rather fall apart when thinking about it too much, I like the ballsy way they went with Peters storyline. Compared to Lost, this series is rather airtight though.
              Unfortunately the "future" stuff did not work for me as well. While I like the idea an hope we will revisit this storyline in the future, I was rather unattached to the happenings in this timeline - especially considering that this was the season finale.

Comment

Working...
              X