Ruined Food/Meals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Matt View Post
    Teriyaki ANYTHING. Can't stand the taste of it anymore. I can't remember what the turning point WAS on it, but it was sure decisive.

I'll never forget going to one of those Benihana type restaurants (called Osaka, here in Eden Prairie) about 9 months ago and ordering the salmon. I noticed on the menu that it said that it had teriyaki on it, and I explicitly told the waitress and the fucking cook that I did NOT want any fucking teriyaki sauce on it. So...what happens? He cooks up the salmon filet perfectly (oh God does that look good) and then grabs the sauce and pours it all over it. FUCK was I pissed. I told the guy (who apparently didn't understand me but merely nodded) that I didn't want the fucking sauce. He tried to put it on my plate and I stopped him...make me another and get it right this time. He wasn't pleased, and neither was the waitress who came over to 'assist' with the matter...neither was one of the other guests sitting at our table (an obnoxious cunt bitch) who did nothing but complain about the salmon smell the entire time that my meal was being cooked. FUCK YOU, CUNT (my wife and I hated her and her hipster friends who were 'too cool' to be there).

So yeah. Teriyaki. Can't stand it.
    Why did you seat with a cunt bitch?
    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

Never EVER sit with cunt bitches when your food is at stake!
      2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

Sitting with a bitch is one thing, but a cunt bitch? Well, that's a horse of a different color.
        "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

It's who we got stuck with when they seated our table: Me and my wife, 3 hipsters (including the cunt bitch), an empty seat, and another couple. The 3 hipsters were 'way too cool' for the table and were complete douchebags. I almost yelled at the cunt bitch to shut up with her bitching about the salmon while it was cooking.
          Originally posted by Martin
          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
          Originally posted by gravedigger
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

(Envisions Matt with Eastwood voice™)

"Listen here Missy, if you don't shut the fuck up about the salmon. I will stab you in the eye with this chopstick. Now I know what you're thinking. Did I use this on the miso or sweet n'sour soup? Well, due to all of your bitching I couldn't remember. So you've just got to ask yourself one question? You really wanna piss me off? Well, do ya...cunt?"

Comment

Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
              (Envisions Matt with Eastwood voiceâ„¢)

"Listen here Missy, if you don't shut the fuck up about the salmon. I will stab you in the eye with this chopstick. Now I know what you're thinking. Did I use this on the miso or sweet n'sour soup? Well, due to all of your bitching I couldn't remember. So you've just got to ask yourself one question? You really wanna piss me off? Well, do ya...cunt?"
              Oh, REP, bunny! Especially the "Well, do ya... cunt?" part!
              2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

How Matt hasn't gone out as Dirty Harry for Halloween is anyone's guess.

Comment

Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
                  How Matt hasn't gone out as Dirty Harry for Halloween is anyone's guess.
                  I've gone out as the 'Man with No Name' before. I've got the entire costume, including a sarape, and it fucking ROCKS.
                  Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                  Originally posted by gravedigger
                  Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                  And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                  Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Think I'll go out as 47 this year...

Comment

Vin should go out as half John Matrix and half John Rambo. And go deal with the cunt bitches that annoyed Matt's salmon.
                      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

Hmmmm...

When I see all those people who do '1/2 man-1/2 woman' costumes, I realize that this could indeed be feasible.

The more I think of it, the more I like it.

Comment

Working...
                        X