i'd fight my way...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nathan View Post
    What pick-up lines actually do work? None that I am aware of.
    I believe the one you used was after I said (because I was sitting on concrete) 'my ass is asleep': "Want me to rub it? I am a certified massage therapist.
    Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

The worst/best one I've ever heard was said to my oldest sister during her one year at the University of Tennessee: "Is you daddy a thief? Cause he stole the stars and put 'em in you eyes."
      Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

I'm about to drop some info on you. Exactly 37.5MB worth of info. Or into, if you prefer.
        The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

Last edited by nerdious dorkus; 02-09-2010, 09:32 AM.

Comment

"Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

I can't see it. Is it showing up?

Comment

No, not even if I quote it, which usually fixes weird not showing up shit in Firefox for me.
                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Good job.
                  "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                  *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

The worse pick up line ever was used on me by some utter troll in the West Village one Saturday afternoon. I'll try to keep it short - 1995, which was pre-internet for me. Some middle aged relatives from PA (including my sister) were coming into town. They wanted the whole "NY experience", so they wanted to have dinner in the West Village, and wanted to see the menus so they could decide ahead of time. So I spent a little while on a Saturday going from one restaurant to another - about maybe seven total - in the West Village, gathering up menus to mail out to my sister.

As I was finally heading back to the subway, I hear a guy behind me go, "Miss, miss?" I turn around and behold the truly ugliest man I've ever seen in my life. He then says to me, "Have you decided on a restaurant yet? You must be starving by now!" Which... creepy. Also which means he had been following me around the Village for the past hour, watching me go from restaurant to restaurant. I gave him an evil glare and left his troll ass on the sidewalk.
                    2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

Originally posted by nerdious dorkus View Post
                      Fuck no. He tried to ruin Bale's escape plan.
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Comment

Comment

I seldom if ever used pick-up lines. My schtick was to take a small pad and pen or pencil, find a girl that looked interesting, then draw a caricature of them (thank you, Savage Steve Holland!). I'd send the cartoon over with a drink, then see what happened next.

I was about 50/50 doing this trick. Got me lots of free drinks from the bartenders, though.

Comment

I have no balls. I have only asked out like three girls ever without the internet (not counting high school, because I was a fox then). I failed every time.

Comment

I would just whip it out, smile and go from there. I had about the same ratio. And far less work.
                                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Working...
                                X