• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WAKKA WAKKA
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

I was gonna post that one
      "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

HOLY SHIT I JUST SAW THIS!!!!! FUCKING HILARIOUS!!! I totally forgot about this post...I nee to see O&R again I suppose.

Originally posted by Rob View Post

I also submitted it to lamebook.com haha
        Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by BiG B View Post
            HOLY SHIT I JUST SAW THIS!!!!! FUCKING HILARIOUS!!! I totally forgot about this post...I nee to see O&R again I suppose.

Haha. At least you can feel better as it wasn't that much fail to get on lamebook.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Comment

AHHAHAHAH. That was fucking great.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Comment

Greg Clark over at CHUD (gdude). Not lame but cracked me up.

We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                    - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

"Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

Ouch.
                        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Comment

Lulz. Poor guy even kept arguing. To the rapemonster with that moron!!
                            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Comment

Ew. Creepy.
                                Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

Working...
                                X