Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People  

Go Back   Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People > General Category > Politics

Politics All political bullshit goes here.

Old 07-28-2017, 12:27 AM
I Am Always the Octopus.

Anderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandas

Final vote starts now.

Click here to visit AndersonVision!
Old 07-28-2017, 12:31 AM
I Am Always the Octopus.

Anderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandas

Pence has left the building. McCain votes NO.

Old 07-28-2017, 12:36 AM
I Am Always the Octopus.

SKINNY REPEAL IS DEAD. Cheering from the press gantry. Waiting for gavel to put this fucker down for the night.

Old 07-28-2017, 12:44 AM
I Am Always the Octopus.

Gavel down.

Repeal is dead.

Tomorrow should be fun.

Old 07-28-2017, 12:45 AM
Fleshlight King

BillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandas

Republican civil war truly begins!
Old 07-28-2017, 12:52 AM
I Am Always the Octopus.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BillyG View Post
Republican civil war truly begins!

While they have a hurricane of shit coming, I wouldn't be doing my due diligence not to acknowledge that a few Dems will be caught in the shitstorm too.

Some of which have deeply disappointed me.

Old 07-28-2017, 01:09 AM
I'll See You in 25 Years

BMichaelKrol is so fucking epic it hurtsBMichaelKrol is so fucking epic it hurtsBMichaelKrol is so fucking epic it hurtsBMichaelKrol is so fucking epic it hurtsBMichaelKrol is so fucking epic it hurtsBMichaelKrol is so fucking epic it hurtsBMichaelKrol is so fucking epic it hurtsBMichaelKrol is so fucking epic it hurtsBMichaelKrol is so fucking epic it hurtsBMichaelKrol is so fucking epic it hurtsBMichaelKrol is so fucking epic it hurts

DOWN GOES MCCONNELL!!! DOWN GOES MCCONNELL!!!

Twitter.com/bmkrol
Old 07-28-2017, 05:39 AM
is a Ginormous Thing.

Timothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandas

"We're LIVE on Capitol Hill as the "Mitcho Man", Mitch McConnell, is PINNED and.... and... YES! Three Count!!!! Three count by that Triumverate of Terror, "Slammin'" Susan Collins, Lisa "La Machine" Murkowski and "Big John" McCain, fresh off a heel turn, have delivered the ULTIMATE SLOBBERKNOCKER to the Skinny Repeal act!!!! Not since the days of Degeneration X has this reporter SEEN SUCH CARNAGE!!!!! It's CIVIL WAR, folks! Loyalist GOPers vs. Rebel Republicans allied with Dynamic Democrats! And USAWF Prez and GM, Don Trump is NOT pleased! Expect the most TERRIBLE tweets on Twitter after this epic showdown SEVEN YEARS in the MAKING!!!!!!

Coming up, the return of RICKY "THE DRAGON" STEAMBOAT and the Nature Boy himself, RIC FLAIR, as they tag team against Anthony "the Mooch" Scaramucci and the Speechinator herself, Sarah Huckabee Sanders in the White House Press Room! ONLY ON PAY-PER-VIEW! Call your local cable company and internet provider NOW!!!!!"
Old 07-28-2017, 08:07 AM
Alles Klar Herr Kommissar

Matt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandas

Quote:
Originally Posted by gravedigger View Post
Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Martin View Post
And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?
Old 07-28-2017, 09:28 AM
CHONG LI! CHONG LI!

Martin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timothy225 View Post

"We're LIVE on Capitol Hill as the "Mitcho Man", Mitch McConnell, is PINNED and.... and... YES! Three Count!!!! Three count by that Triumverate of Terror, "Slammin'" Susan Collins, Lisa "La Machine" Murkowski and "Big John" McCain, fresh off a heel turn, have delivered the ULTIMATE SLOBBERKNOCKER to the Skinny Repeal act!!!! Not since the days of Degeneration X has this reporter SEEN SUCH CARNAGE!!!!! It's CIVIL WAR, folks! Loyalist GOPers vs. Rebel Republicans allied with Dynamic Democrats! And USAWF Prez and GM, Don Trump is NOT pleased! Expect the most TERRIBLE tweets on Twitter after this epic showdown SEVEN YEARS in the MAKING!!!!!!

Coming up, the return of RICKY "THE DRAGON" STEAMBOAT and the Nature Boy himself, RIC FLAIR, as they tag team against Anthony "the Mooch" Scaramucci and the Speechinator herself, Sarah Huckabee Sanders in the White House Press Room! ONLY ON PAY-PER-VIEW! Call your local cable company and internet provider NOW!!!!!"
You got me with The Dragon. That was Ma boy.
Old 07-28-2017, 10:02 AM
I Am Always the Octopus.

Going through early morning stuff and the House push now among Republicans is to put all of the blame on McConnell.

Old 07-28-2017, 10:24 AM
Shut up, crime!

gravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandas

Twitter was pretty good this morning. Fuckin' McConnell. His speech after the failure was so ridiculous and false but I'm sure all the diehard Republicans ate it up.
Old 07-28-2017, 10:26 AM
I Am Always the Octopus.

Quote:
Twitter was pretty good this morning. Fuckin' McConnell. His speech after the failure was so ridiculous and false but I'm sure all the diehard Republicans ate it up.

He knows what's coming and he's doing the Sessions thing right now. Closing his eyes and throwing his head back, as the Tidal Wave of Shit can be heard coming.

Old 07-28-2017, 10:55 AM
is a Ginormous Thing.

Timothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anderson View Post
Going through early morning stuff and the House push now among Republicans is to put all of the blame on McConnell.
McConnell's kind of a piece of shit to begin with, so no sympathy here. But it doesn't surprise me that the Republicans are shifting blame so fast - that party has been acting like bratty kids since the year started.

If only the Dems would grown a spine and stop being such wimpy fucks... (wistful sigh)
Old 07-28-2017, 11:04 AM
I Am Always the Octopus.

Main DOJ atty resigns an hour ago. Suddenly, North Korea fires a ballistic missile.

It's weird how North Korea always schedules missile launches right after the GOP gets their asses handed to them.

Old 07-28-2017, 11:15 AM

Matt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandas

Now would be a hell of a time for that WaPo story to drop.
Quote:
Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
Quote:
Old 07-28-2017, 11:18 AM
I Am Always the Octopus.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt View Post
Now would be a hell of a time for that WaPo story to drop.

Welcome to the Hurry Up and Wait game.
I'd be shocked if something didn't happen in the 5-6 pm EST block today.

But, right now...all we have is about 20 GOP Reps in the House trying to get the DOJ to reopen a Hilldog Clinton criminal investigation that includes AG Lynch.

That's gonna be hard to do, as the main prosecuting atty just quit. Plus, you've got the few other attys prosecuting the Bitcoin hackers, the Medicare fraud and Russian issues. So, that leaves Sessions and they just spent the last 2 weeks spraying shit all over Sessions.

Thus it remains a desperation ploy.

Old 07-28-2017, 12:31 PM
I Am Always the Octopus.

I think Cheeto Caligula is actually going to set foot in Long Island.

This should be good.

Old 07-28-2017, 12:45 PM

is this his first time stepping foot in NYC since he got elected?
Quote:
Quote:
Old 07-28-2017, 12:56 PM
I Am Always the Octopus.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt View Post
is this his first time stepping foot in NYC since he got elected?
Yes. I'm trying to get video if he actually sets down inside NYC, as that seems to be a major no-no right now.