No announcement yet.

POLITICAL BULLSHIT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lots of small shit between Sessions shitting his pants in public and today.

Most of it relates to Team Trump shitting themselves over Mueller talking to WaPO and basically ramping up.
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Today's news

1. Pence is getting a lawyer.
      2. Senate Intel Cmte is bringing back Comey rather soon.
      3. Admiral Rogers is now saying that Trump pressured him to kill the Russian investigation.
      4. Mueller knows what's up with clarifying his case.
      5. It's been strongly hinted in certain communities that if Trump can't get the House to fix the Russian sanctions deals...Putin is going to make elements of the Steele Dossier public.
      6. Pee tape public.
      7. Trump's lawyer is now under investigation.

My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• Kushner and his businesses under investigation and the only statement out of the counsel is Mueller breathing fire about leaks.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
          Today's news

[LIST=1]
          [*]Pee tape public.
          https://youtu.be/tQuBdeuvMnY?t=17s
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post

When it goes online, I don't think you're going to struggle to find it. It's going to be more readily available than Daniel Pearl's beheading video.

Comment

• Yeah, I'm waiting for that pee tape to hit. If it's crystal clear that it's Donald in it (and can't be shrugged off as being a fake tape), then that's going to kill a lot of his support from any evangelicals.
              Originally posted by Martin
              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
              Originally posted by gravedigger
              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• I fully expect a link here if any of you fuckers find it first. THIS IS IMPORTANT. I NEED THIS TO MAKE CEEJ FEEL UNCOMFORTABLE.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

When it goes online, I don't think you're going to struggle to find it. It's going to be more readily available than Daniel Pearl's beheading video.
                  So, this pee tape is 100% real? No bullshit? And it's obvious that it's actually Donald in it and can't be disputed by hit team as being 'faked'?
                  Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                    So, this pee tape is 100% real? No bullshit? And it's obvious that it's actually Donald in it and can't be disputed by hit team as being 'faked'?

If it's not a pee tape, it's something worse. Putin has dirt on Trump, Chris Steele figured that much out.

Right now, RIS and Putin are running out patience with Trump as their personal setup is getting very dim.

Comment

• A couple of takeaways from this morning.

1. Tape leak or a tape leak has to be imminent. Foreign sources are way too fucking giddy about it happening soon.
                      2. Trump finally admitted he was under investigation this morning. The Tweets implied that Rosenstein was the one who informed him.

Comment

• TAPE LEAK THE LEAK TAPE.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                          TAPE LEAK THE LEAK TAPE.
                          It's killing me how it's getting setup, but I'll keep waiting.

Meanwhile, the same people are saying to keep an eye out for July 3rd.

Comment

It's killing me how it's getting setup, but I'll keep waiting.

Meanwhile, the same people are saying to keep an eye out for July 3rd.
                            Great, I'll be in New York on July 3rd doing the whole tourist thing. Hopefully I'll be able to see Trump getting peed on over the Times Square jumbotrons!

Comment

• Question: are you saying that we're gonna get the pee tape (or similar) soon and then something ELSE on July 3rd, or are we getting the tape on July 3rd?

Asking for a friend.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                                Question: are you saying that we're gonna get the pee tape (or similar) soon and then something ELSE on July 3rd, or are we getting the tape on July 3rd?

Asking for a friend.

That's the problem with trying to read chatter. If I had to read the global response, it would be.

We're getting a tape leak or something from the Steele Dossier before July 4th.

The July 3rd thing seems related to indictments as the EV courts and other forums are going to stay open that entire day as opposed to closing early for July 4th.

There's also a growing undercurrent that Mueller is going to get fired before July 4th. When and if it does, he has indictments ready to go unsealed and the pending cases set to escalate.

Comment

Working...
                                X