Uncharted 2: Among Thieves

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Uncharted 2: Among Thieves

The new teaser trailer for Uncharted 2 looks gorgeous. There are also some ingame screens and concept art that have been leaked.

"With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

I'm totally down with this game. I fucking loved the first one and this one should be way better.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

I still have yet to complete Uncharted, hopefuly finish all my games over Christmas break.
      "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

I really want more of platforming and less of random shooting though. I'm probably in the minority, but Lesley agrees.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

I'd agree with that, Rob. There were a few cheap deaths but overall the platforming was far more fun than frustrating.

This game already looks amazing and I can't wait.

Comment

http://kotaku.com/5226561/infamous-s...ltiplayer-beta

Multiplayer?! What the shit!?

Comment

This game is going to be so boss.

Comment

All I wanted in this game was co-op and they give me both co-op and multiplayer. I love Naughty Dog.
                "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

Does the game come out soon?
                  Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

I don't think so.

Comment

Is the first one cheap?

Comment

Nope. Well like 40 bucks used maybe, at least around here. Why are you jonsing so bad? When are you getting your 360?

Comment

Like 4-6 weeks. I need something to settle myself down when I get home...I might steal my brother's XBOX that he doesn't use.

Comment

So who here picked up InFamous and got the multiplaye beta code? Goes live midnight June 3. Let's do this people!

Comment

Fuck, I go to work early bro. Not sure I can stay up till midnight, unless it's midnight east coast time.

Comment

Working...
                              X