Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PodCaust Episode 63: Sagen Sie mein Namensweibchen!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ach Tung, Baby.
    "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Fun show so far...I would bring back Heath Ledger for Dark Knight 2. BOOM, Marinate on that...
      Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

Damn, Rob, with all the space camp talk and a bunch of the other stuff in the episode, it's like you're my brother from another mother. I would have stabbed my entire class to go to space camp when I was little. I couldn't watch that episode of the Goblin show just because that kid was such an ungrateful little shit.

Comment

Exactly. Space Camp would have been the only way to steer me towards a life of normalcy. But thanks to the fact I could never have went, I'm the model citizen I am today.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

The Final Destination franchise ain't so bad. Some great kills, at least in the first 2. Never saw the 3rd one.

Also, don't change the name. I don't see anything wrong with it anymore. The old tagline was a little much.
            Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
            John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

The 3rd one is actually the best.

It is other the top retarded, and knows full well that it is. Check it out.
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

Yeah, 3rd one has some decent kills in it.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Rob, have you been reading the space coverage at Gizmodo this week? Goddamn, it's making me pissed at my parents for not letting me go to space camp all over again. They could have afforded it but wouldn't let me go.

Comment

Yeah, actually.

*pours one out for the "what if Rob went to Space Camp version of Rob?"*

Comment

Ah yes, Alternative-Earth Rob aka Rod. Went to space camp, able to grow a manly beard but was a surfer instead of a skater. Crazainess.
                      "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Working...
                      X