rebooting a reboot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ari View Post
    -Finally, don't change the costume. Blue, red, and yellow are his colors. Lets keep it that way.
    I say they get rid of the yellow and adapt the Superman Red/Superman Blue story instead. Maybe throw in a Superman Black for some darkness.

"With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

You're funny, Bruce.
      Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
      John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

I want to see that costume in motion. It would be hilarious.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

I actually started reading Action Comics again for the first time since Blue Balls the Boyscout got iced by the grey Hulk ripoff known as Doomsday.

The Brainiac shit they're tossing around there right now is pretty fucking awesome. Use that crazy sonuvabitch or Metallo. Fuck Luthor. They've wasted plots on him too many times. There are other villains in the lexicon. Even the shitty ones can be rewritten as formidable.

Put Lex on the backburner, maybe a cameo as just an industrialist making a name for himself in the world, who begins to harbor a grudge against Supes (maybe he's got hair-envy or a god-complex). Set him up for a sequel somewhere down the line.

In regards to that costume: could work as a creepy Bizarro incarnation.

(Or maybe I've just been hitting the sauce way too much lately.)
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

McMeatbag...you need a podcast or a blog. You entertain me greatly.
            Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

This is the villian I want to see Supes fight...

"Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Sweet jeebus.

Superaids? Maybe if they do it like Innerspace. But crazier. And no Martin Short.
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

But still have The Cowboy.

Instant fucking hit.

Comment

If anyone ever needed a spin-off movie, it was the Cowboy. Great call.

I still contend the Superman Returns costume was fucking great. Fanboys cry too much.

Comment

They can cast Christian Bale circa The Machinist. Or DJ Qualls.
                      "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

Let's see Speeding Bullets adapted. That would be a mind fuck for any non comic reading people

Comment

Best idea yet, especially since they want to make it dark.

Comment

And it would be fucking awesome actually. It's too bad, we'll never, ever, ever, ever see that.

Comment

It would, but no one would understand it. Well, the mainstream I mean.

Another dark story that would actually work is the series finale for Superman the Animated Series, Legacy. You have Superman work for Darkseid, and he comes to conquer Earth. Maybe not for a reboot movie I suppose. That episode was awesome though.

Comment

I want to see a huge fucking alien invasion by Darkseid and the cool kids from that rock called Apokolips.

I mean huge.

Like War of the Worlds on Ketamine and growth hormone. HUGE.

One little blue-costumed fucker against a PLANET of angry conquerors. No half-assing it. All the way. Shit I'm drunk.
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X