• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got mine yesterday. Looks beautiful.
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• fuck yeah, thanks to the money I made recently off of our merch store I was able to pick up the new laser engraved Boushh print that Josh Budich put out today on the cheap. Gonna look fucking DOPE framed with the Boba Fett one I grabbed a few weeks ago.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• How did I miss that? FUCK.
        BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
          fuck yeah, thanks to the money I made recently off of our merch store I was able to pick up the new laser engraved Boushh print that Josh Budich put out today on the cheap. Gonna look fucking DOPE framed with the Boba Fett one I grabbed a few weeks ago.
          Right on, man. It was pretty expensive but now I kinda regret not going for Phasma metal cut.

I just put in a best offer bid on eBay for my #1 ISO (now that Hoth has been obtained). Never tried the offer thing before so I hope it works out. It was for a print that didn't sell on the initial listing. I forgot to bid before it ended because I was going to that funeral. Stupid funeral!

Comment

• what's the number 1 ISO for you?
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Dude replied fast and accepted the offer. +1 Rich Kelly Winter Soldier!

I was dumb and didn't immediately grab it during the online flat file sale because I couldn't decide which version I liked better. I ultimately decided I preferred the regular and it was posted on eBay this week for not much above cost. Got it for $70+shipping. I has messaged the girl selling Ishmael's collection on FB about it and she wanted $120 for the regular and $145 for the variant plus another $20 for shipping. The guy on eBay has great feedback so I hope it shows up in great condition.

Comment

• that is a swank print man. Nice job on scoring it.

Comment

• Thanks! I'm glad my tastes don't run to the ridiculously expensive like Stout, etc. it'd be awesome to have that Olly Moss Star Wars set but that ain't happening ever.

Comment

• heck yeah. Gonna look awesome next to the Fett one he did.

Comment

• I'm going to kick myself when he's done with this series and I want them all.

Comment

• Not feeling Finn. I think the helmet and look on his face just doesn't work. But I may go for Rey.

Comment

• I almost wish he'd just do all of the bounty hunters. that's the set I want

Comment

• Ugh, went to Michael's to get a mat cut in the custom framing department then as I was walking out saw that they have pre-cut mats available for way cheaper. I'm telling myself the pre-cut blue was too dark and would've looked funny. It wasn't expensive to begin with but still. I will tell myself it's a good chance to see if they're not very good.

Comment

• EEEeeeeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeee

The comission I'm a part of (since back last JUNE) has finally gotten the screenprint in hand... THIS THING IS A FUCKING BEAUTY. 30x40 QUAD screenprint based off of Graham's original art.

Comment

• Can't believe it...I got it: http://www.slashfilm.com/bottleneck-...#disqus_thread

Only got the main one (for $40). The two variants went too quickly.
                                Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                                Originally posted by gravedigger
                                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                                And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                                Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Working...
                                X