Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Speed Racer--amazing movie or WTF are you thinking Wachowski bros.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Speed Racer--amazing movie or WTF are you thinking Wachowski bros.

i dunno if i missed it somewhere is the movie post... but what's your 2 cents.

Mine-- its staring to grow on me a bit, if i do go and see it i will for sure use my free movie ticket...

Also Quicktime has a featurette about the movie, its worth looking at to get another opinion
    I'm Asian. I have naturally squinty eyes, which helps when reading small print/text.--Nerdious
    Sasha Grey makes my willy do things that my balls are scared of.--Ari
    Oh Wendy O. How she makes my balls climb into my scrotum.--Rob
    She doesn't have a hippo shaped cock.--Ari

Re: Speed Racer--amazing movie or WTF are you thinking Wachowski bros.

On one hand it has John Goodman and Christini Ricci.

On the other hand, I don't use LSD anymore.

"Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

2 excellent points... just watched a 5 min preview that still makes me interested
      I'm Asian. I have naturally squinty eyes, which helps when reading small print/text.--Nerdious

Comment

I dunno. I mean it's a kids flick, which will probably some pretty sweet set pieces. If i can find this on a digital screen around me, I may check it out. Not expecting anything from this though. And the race scenes look like Wipout/F-Zero come to life. So that's decent.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

ya i thought that too and then i was reading an article some where about it, and thats what the wachowski bros wanted it to look like.

Comment

My boys used to play a similar game on the dreamcast...I'll never forget a night playing that shit till like 4 in the morning with gus, he's a fun guy.

I'm taking the kids to see Speed Racer, I loved the show as a kid. So for nostalgia sake I think it will be worthwhile.
            Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

I'll be seeing it. Looks too bizzare to not watch. That and I loves me some Chim-Chim!
              Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
              John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

For some reason I want them to do a Venture Brothers live action movie in like 20 years. That would be fantastic.

Comment

That would be awesome! And since were on the subject of live action toon films, Samurai Jack anyone?

Comment

Fuck Samurai Jack, that show got on my nerves...never really liked it.
                    Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

Ok Francis, don't get your panties in a tangle.

Comment

Samurai Jack was cool when it first came out due to the art style and animation, but something just didn't click with me.

Comment

Originally posted by Rob
                          For some reason I want them to do a Venture Brothers live action movie in like 20 years. That would be fantastic.
                          How about 20yrs subtract 19yrs from that. That's when they should have a Venture Bros. movie

Comment

Speedracer will suck ass, I hated the cartoon growing up and the movie look's way worse!
                            "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

Ok, just watched the first half on blu....JESUS CHRIST. Trying to watch anything else after this is hard. This movie looks fucking amazing, probably one of the best blu-ray flicks I've seen yet. Pretty entertaining for what it is as well. Will have more after we finish it tomorrow...time for bed.

Comment

Working...
                              X