No announcement yet.

Supporting Actors That Enhance ANY Film By Their Very Presence

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Definitely some stellar choices here. Nicely done on Guzman and David, Mister B! Same for Tim re: Ironside and Brad "The Best Thi- The ONLY good thing about Halloween II" Dourif.

Originally posted by Lisa View Post
    Paul Rudd
    YES!

I love that Ruddsy's basically a leading man now, but he still feels thoroughly supporting to me. In the best kind of way.
    "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

William Fichtner

Comment

Ted Raimi.
        "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

Maggie Smith

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby Bear View Post
            Brad "The Best Thi- The ONLY good thing about Halloween II" Dourif.
            It - it took us FOUR pages to get to Dourif??? We should be ashamed. All of us!

I are shame.
            2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

The Borgnine. Carroll O'Connor. He stole the fucking SHOW in movie w/ Lee Marvin, Point Blank.
              I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

Charles Durning.

Francis Sternhagen.

Brian Cox.
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Frank Vincent

Comment

Bert Fuckin' Young.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

Dennis fuckin' Farina. Saving Private Ryan and Manhunter would have been awesome without him, sure. BUt they were a shade MORE awesome with him, no?

Comment

Clint Howard. You best recognize.
                        Marty Fuckin' Feldman.

Comment

Originally posted by Lisa View Post
                          It - it took us FOUR pages to get to Dourif??? We should be ashamed. All of us!

I are shame.
                          It is pretty extraordinary, isn't it? I feel particularly bad, considering I enjoyed a brief name-change homage to the man himself.

Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
                          Clint Howard. You best recognize.
                          Anyone who can improve *shudder* House of the Dead belongs here, in the hall of fame.

Feldman's another great call, by the way!

Wes Studi.

Comment

Colin Salmon. Great in the first Resident Evil, great in the Pierce Brosnan Bond films

Comment

And Punisher: War Zone, despite his faux-American accent.

Comment

Which reminds me, Dash Mihok.

And Ron Perlman.

Comment

Working...
                                X