Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cool Stuff I've Bought from Rerb: The Amazon.com Thread!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

gonna see what the Alien blu-ray set is going for at Best Buy and Target tonight. If the price sucks, I'm probably gonna order it from Amazon via BDR.

that is, unless sanity overtakes me and I develop patience enough to wait for the damned Christmas deals on the set.
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    Originally posted by Martin
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Aaaaah, god-freakin' dammit! I ordered the last Christmas gift I needed for George off of Amazon, and I forgot to use the BDR link!

Sorry, Rerb - if it's any consolation, it wasn't a lot of money.
      2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

Rob probably saw my last two orders and thought "WTF?!" Except for the Community DVD, it's all presents. Honest!

Comment

Hello, Fearless Leader! I hope you enjoy the spoils of the new DVD/VCR combo (yes, VCR combo - because I are old) I just bought on Amazon!

Downside - it was ridonkulously cheap, which was why I bought it on Amazon rather than just head to Best Buy and bring it home myself. So... hey, enjoy that sammich!
          Last edited by Lisa; 12-30-2010, 08:19 AM.
          2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

And I just bought 3 portable DVD players through the link as prizes for this deal my wife and I are in charge of. Enjoy some New Years beers on us, Rob!

Comment

Last night I spent the $100.00 gift certificate my bro got me for my 40th. Scored a graphic novel called "Giant Monster", Colin Hay's "Topanga" CD, a double sided DVD w/ "The Beast from 20,000 Fathoms" and "Them!" on it, a collection of Daikaiju short stories, a book about Jersey City called "Second Thief, Best Thief: Tales from the Tunnel Bar", the second installment in Fritz Lieber's "Lankmar" series, "Swords Against Death", a $.10 (yes, that's correct- ten CENTS) used copy of "The Pines" by Robert Dunbar, and two used copies of past editions of the Mammoth Book of Best New Horror, filling more gaps in my collection thereof. Earlier in the evening, I had gone to a brick & mortar B & N to spend more birfday gift cards, and remarked on leaving that a $100.00 pile of books doesn't look anything like it used to; I only got like 6 things. But as the above list demonstrates, Amazon, via Rerb, hooks ya up right. Enjoy the proceeds. Happy New Year!
              I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

I bought 200 bucks worth of shit from you, but I forgot details.
                My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

thanks guys and ladies.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

I bought my 360 from it. Hopefully I get to keep the fucking thing this time.
                    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Next payday I am definitely ordering that essential Bill Hicks set. Dying to see all the footage from his Houston shows.

Comment

Just got my niece Donkey Kong Country Returns for her birthday gift.

Comment

<3 that game.
                          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

You must have nice check coming to you from all the christmas loot we picked up.
                            Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                            Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                            POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Between Oct 1 and Dec 31 I made a 138 bucks.

Ya'll spent over 1200 bucks during December and I picked up 70 bucks off that. The money is going towards our new redesign as I have to purchase some software that costs a bit of loot. So you guys and gals rock!

Comment

Sweet.
                                Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                                Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                                POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X