• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Andy Kaufman back from the dead?

http://www.andykaufmanlives.com/

http://twitter.com/TheAndyKaufman

I know it's not real. BUT WHAT IF?!

"Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

He's funnier to me because he's dead...

Comment

"Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

"Man on the Moon" is one of the few movies that completely WRECKS me.

Comment

If it turns out he is alive. The humor would be lost on me. But that's par for Kaufman.

But Adult Swim would not exist without him.
          "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

I'd rather get back Richard Pryor or Bill Hicks. Actually, I like Pryor more, but Hicks fits better with the time we live in.

Comment

Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
              "Man on the Moon" is one of the few movies that completely WRECKS me.
              Yeah. When he realizes the voodoo doctor or whatever is just another con at the end... man.

Comment

Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                I'd rather get back Richard Pryor or Bill Hicks. Actually, I like Pryor more, but Hicks fits better with the time we live in.
                Either one would be great to have back, but Hicks would be a must nowadays. His rants today would be slices of fried gold and truth.

Comment

Bill Hicks would have been in place of Lewis Black on The Daily Show.

Man picked the wrong decade to die in.

Comment

Lewis Black doesn't deserve to be mentioned in the same breath as Hicks.

Comment

Got that right,

I briefly thought Hicks would have been hosting The Daily Show. But that wouldn't have worked.

Comment

Hicks would never have come within a million yards of The Daily Show. Hell, is there even any Hicks recordings available?

Comment

Do you mean albums? Yes

Comment

I will need to get those. I've never seen them in my casual looking, but I don't really like comedy albums, need the visual as well. I just watch bootleg Youtube clips.

Comment

Working...
                            X