ISSA GOTDAMN WEEKEEEEEND THREAD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
    We're discussing the possibility of going to the Lego store Saturday afternoon. I wanna go super bad, but I just got my tax return and the opportunity to be very stupid financially is extremely high.
    If my oldest knew that place existed........ He already has two Harry Potter sets for reading the first two novels.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• The problem is that it's in the Mos Eisley of Houston...the Galleria.

Comment

The problem is that it's in the Mos Eisley of Houston...the Galleria.
        But Houston is the Mos Eisley of Texas.

The Galleria would be the canfuckingtina with the clarinet playing sausage-fingered demons.
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

...the Galleria.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
            But Houston is the Mos Eisley of Texas.

The Galleria would be the canfuckingtina with the clarinet playing sausage-fingered demons.
            I would argue that Dallas is Mos Eisley of Texas.

Comment

• You would. But Cowboys Stadium is in Arlington.
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Spent a couple hours dealing with work bullshit, got my truck's oil changed, then spent like 8 or 9 hours with Amalur while watching all of Giant Bomb's Vita stream. Now basketball!

Comment

• I've over my cold (seriously, an incredible wave of disease has swept through the BDR ranks in the past week) and it's a three day weekend. Time for hanging out with the in-laws, watching movies, and playing video game tapes.

Awwyeah.jpg

Comment

• Used tweezers and a moustache trimmer to cut my epic ear hair.

Two more hairs appeared out of the other ear. I'm scared that my head is spawning a hydra.
                    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• welcome to middle age, Troy.
                      Originally posted by Martin
                      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                      Originally posted by gravedigger
                      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                      Originally posted by Martin
                      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                        welcome to middle age, Troy.

I'm only a month older than Rerb.

That being said, my paternal grandfather died at 62. My paternal great-grandfather lived to be 103.

What's the point? Well, President Johnson used to tell me.... (falls asleep)
                        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Three lilies on my right shoulder blade to represent my three amazing daughters

“Be miserable. Or motivate yourself. Whatever has to be done, it’s always your choice.”

Comment

• Bored as a motherfuck. Watching basketball and listening to my basketball podcasts. Wanted to get the fuck out of the house, but Brittany got home fighting a sugar high and drank a pitcher of water and went to lay down in front of our fans. BOOOOOOOOOORED

Comment

• Same.
                              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Well, do you guys need something to do? I could give you something to do if you're bored.

There's fields to plow, dead trees that need uprooting, and the cows ain't gonna milk themselves.

Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X