Da da da da, da da da da... PETS!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Da da da da, da da da da... PETS!!!

It's here, the official Braindead Podcaustian Pet Thread!

Here's my Edison to getcha started!

PETS!! You got 'em? Post 'em!
    2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Does Edison post about movies?
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

My man Bucky...

Comment

Our Tuxedo cats: my sidekick, Patch:

and his brother, my wife's biggest fan, Stitch:

And, my parent's cat, Buddy:

Characters. All three of 'em.

Comment

Edison doesn't post about movies, Zuckerbusen. However....

... he is a fan. Here's a picture of the furry little man in question watching "JAWS" (one of his Mama's favorites!) - specifically, watching the scene where the girl gets eaten by the shark in the beginning of the movie. I honestly truly wish that I'd thought to take a video of this and not just a photo, because it was hilarious! He was absolutely mesmerized - and when the girl was screaming and thrashing back and forth, his little head was going back and forth, back and forth watching her, like a dog watching a tennis match! One of the funniest things I've ever seen him do. His eyes were like saucers - "Woah! Dat's a big fish!"

And the kitties so far in this thread are beautiful! It's great to see Tim's cats again, and Bucky's a beautiful boy!
          Last edited by Lisa; 02-27-2010, 08:14 PM.
          2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

Comment

http://img716.imageshack.us/img716/2290/cigar.mp4
            Last edited by PHEDG; 02-27-2010, 08:31 PM.

Comment

Hee! You have a cute little Basement Cat, Jeff! He's a funny boy!

Comment

That's my old cat. He rocks. And so does Jeff for taking care of him,
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Here's our dog and my oldest, Jacob, playing with the water hose on a hot summer day. I blacked my son out because the internet is full of pervs and they can find shit anywhere. I know you guys are good but I'm not letting Joey Kidlovepants see my kid shirtless in his shorts. /EPIC POST DERAIL and I give yooooooooou BEAR!!!

"Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

I thought your kid was wearing a power ranger suit at first haha
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Ms. Chanandler Bong NOM NOM NOMin on his foot.

Comment

Originally posted by Hansel View Post
                        I thought your kid was wearing a power ranger suit at first haha
                        Lulz, that's probably the one costume he doesn't have. Between the two boys, they have Mario & Luigi, Wolverine, Hulk(with muscles), Batman(like four of them) Spiderman(like 6 of these), scooby doo, a cop, and a fireman. And that's just the ones we let them keep.

My dog is not attacking my child by the way, just playing with the water. Lulz
                        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Go me for starting the pet thread - I'm loving all these pics! And BMetal, I don't blame you for blacking your kid's body out - can't be too careful!

Rob, I told Lesley the other day, I absolutely love your kitty's name! That's hilarious, I remember when you told us about it over at CHUD.

Comment

May I present Wiley, the world's stupidest cat.
                            Originally posted by Martin
                            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                            Originally posted by gravedigger
                            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                            Originally posted by Martin
                            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

If he's as dumb as Bucky... then the poor bastard is truly dense.

Comment

Working...
                              X