No announcement yet.

Tea/Coffee

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sweet Leaf Tea out of Austin is AMAZING. The diet sweet tea is brilliant. 0 calories, no bullshit like aspertame or anything, and its delicious. You can buy it on Amazon!

Comment

Need some recommendations of types of coffee to try. There are some Houston companies that are raved about, but I don't even know where to start. I don't really like coffee, even when I've had "good cups" because I prefer it to go down smooth. But I've been dying at work lately, with coming in at 6am every day, and need something to power me through to lunch before more people walk in on me nodding off. So, types of blends or descriptions to look for when wanting something smooth? Also, trying to avoid needing sugar or creamer because I don't want to add calories to my diet.

Comment

I love both coffee and tea.

Coffee~Dead Mans Reach from Raven's Brew out of Washington.

Teavana store~Jasmine Dragon Phoenix Pearls and Rooibus Tropica,mmmm.
        “Be miserable. Or motivate yourself. Whatever has to be done, it’s always your choice.”

Comment

I'll admit once and a while I like to get a chilled hazelnut boba tea from here.

Comment

There is nothing wrong with a man drinking some fuckin' boba tea.
            "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
            *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

Goddamn love bubble tea more than life, haven't had any in forever.

Comment

I have a Keurig because I'm a lazy fuck.

Coffee People's Donut Shop brand: I mainline it.

inb4tears
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

I bought some Katz' (local Houston brand) "Best" because it said bold and smooth. Trying it tomorrow with breakfast. They had a "Buffalo Bayou" blend and man I ain't drinking shit that tastes like Buffalo Bayou. Homeless people and alligator flavors!

Comment

Buffalo Bayou sounds like the shit Chance Boudreaux's uncle made out behind his shack.
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

Fresh & Easy's Irish Breakfast Black Tea

This shit will get you MOTORIN'
                      "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

I'd rather be motorboatin'
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

When you find out the price for flight, Russ. You'll be finding mister right.

*Tosses firecracker*
                          "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

OK, so I have come to tolerate coffee, and trying now to find good coffee I can enjoy without drowning it in creamer. Anyone have recommendations on flavors/types of coffee that go good with cinnamon? I am trying to keep from using sugar in my coffee, but I need something to help fight the natural bitterness of the coffee.

Comment

If you had plain, normal, non-feminine, coffee flavored coffee... I'd tell you to get the Coffee Mate Italian Sweet Cream.

And no... there was no masturbation joke in there.

Or was there?

Comment

Every single post on BDR has some kind of jerky time allusion, Vin.

I'll have to try some of that sweet cream.

Comment

Working...
                                X