No announcement yet.

Films that are impossible to hate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Willy Wonka & the Chocolate Factory (1971)

Field of Dreams (1989)

October Sky (1999)

Labyrinth (1986)
    The Polar Express (2004)
    Madagascar (2005)
    Shrek the Third (2007)

ALL EQUAL FAIL.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Originally posted by Rob View Post
      The Goonies is hit or miss. The movie isn't good. But goddamn if I don't love it. Trust me, if you didn't grow up with it, the kids will fucking grate on your nerves.
      My kids love it, my younger sister and cousins love it, my grandma loved it, my wife loves it, my mom loves it...everyone I know loves that movie. So hard to dislike it...
      Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

I'm telling you. There are plenty of people that hate that movie. Thankfully, I'm not one of them.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

I have to agree with rob on Supacrip's list...the only exception Willy Wonka. That movie is boss. Also the fact that your username is Supacrip makes me smile everytime I read it. I may change my xbox gamertag to supacrip jr.

Comment

I would say Monster Squad, but not sure how many people still/have watch(ed) that movie.

The Original Trilogy for the most part, but again I know there are many people who haven't seen it or just don't care for it(my wife being one of them)

Willow...FTMFW...

Comment

I maybe wouldn't go so far as saying the whole trilogy. But ESB at least.

Comment

I liked October Sky.......
                Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

- The Lion King, great movie. PERIOD NO DISCUSSION.

Comment

The Iron Giant. Looney Tunes/Merrie Melodies/Tom and Jerry. (Yes they count, they were theatrical shorts.)
                    "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

I fully agree with the Iron Giant, and I know it was on Jeff's list as well.

Comment

Back to the Future 1 and 2.
                        The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

Originally posted by BiG B View Post
                          I have to agree with rob on Supacrip's list...the only exception Willy Wonka. That movie is boss. Also the fact that your username is Supacrip makes me smile everytime I read it. I may change my xbox gamertag to supacrip jr.
                          I'll be expecting my royalties check in the mail...

Comment

Bumping this thread to prove that E.T. is impossible to hate, due to me stating this fact on 6/18/09.
                            Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                            John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

I got a lengthy pvt from Jason regarding that thread. Not sure how I am going to reply yet. Regardless, my whole point of posting that quote from Billy was to mock him for hating E.T. Not like? Ok. But hate? Nah. Impossible.
                              We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                              - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Hate on Hate Mountain.

Comment

Working...
                                X