No announcement yet.

Favorite Batman flick

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mask is pretty great. I just watched that a few months ago. Still holds up, and I love Hamill's Joker. But I <3 Harley Quinn more. She's gonna be part of my sleeve at some point, pin-up style....

As for Joker in the Animated, I hated when they redid the design with the tiny pupils. It didn't work for me for some reason. And don't get even get me started on his design on The Batman. Re-fucking-diculous.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

I fucking hated The Batman. Yeah, Harley is definitely great. She had some great appearances. I didn't like the redesign of the Joker either, but the redesign of the redesign for Return of the Joker and in Justice League made up for it. It brought back more of the old character model which definitely was an improvement.
      "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

I never watched Justice League, but I can agree with you about the design in RotJ. But I never liked Batman Beyond.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Dude, Justice League was wonderful. You are totally missing out.
          Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
          John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

Problem is, I'm not a huge fan of DC characters really. Batman and his Rogue's Gallery are about it. With the occasional dash of Lobo. Just not my cup of tea.

Comment

You'd totally dig Flash. All the charcters together were great, and once Justice League Unlimited started up, we got The Question.

No man can deny the awesomeness that is The Question.

No man.
              Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
              John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

I voted Batman '89...nostalgia weighed heavy on this decision. Begins was a close #2. Seriously someone needs to vote for nipple Batman...
                Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

Originally posted by Big Brother View Post
                  I voted Batman '89...nostalgia weighed heavy on this decision.
                  Question: Have you watched that movie lately? I tried and goddamn was it hard to get through.

Comment

Actually watched Batman returns the other day and I realized that I did like that...I haven't watched the og...but if I had it I would. I will make a point to check it out and re-asess.

Comment

Nothing beats the "Dark Knight Returns and Modern Batman" (1986-present). This version of batman is what Chris Nolan was trying to accomplish in his new Batman movies.
                      <O
                      The publishers of "Dark Knight Returns and Modern Batman" (1986-present) took the Batman image back to its dark roots. The original 1939 Batman was dark and mysterious; this is how Batman is supposed to be.
                      Last edited by JoeKickass; 07-22-2008, 02:45 PM.
                      Why So Serious?

Comment

Did you cut and paste that?

Comment

Nolan didn't have a scene like this, so I call shenanigans on your post Billy.

Comment

Or this.

Comment

I love that last panel. I just picture the Joker erecting giant penises all over Gotham. And I can't stop laughing.

Comment

Working...
                              X