Brain Dead Radio Episode 84: Butt Stuff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brain Dead Radio Episode 84: Butt Stuff

Rob and Ceej visit Mormon heaven for a spell, interact with some of their boyhood idols, and Rob is sad at the lack of Timm-era Harley Quinn cosplayers at Wizard Con. A new segment is born called STAR WARS MINUTE and they wrap up the show with a startling admission of how desperate they currently are.
    I liked it!
    100.00%
    Nope!
    0.00%
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

so yeah, the sound is a bit wonky on this due to forgetting to change the mic recording option for stereo as opposed to how I have it set up for my video game streams. Hopefully it's not too distracting. I just thought there was some good stuff in here and I didn't want to lose it.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

main site has been updated for those that listen that way.

Comment

Mormon Heaven speech sounds like Bullwinkle.

Fuck Bullwinkle.
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

Right? I know it will never happen but I'd love if some how this episode got out to the masses so a bunch of randoms started posting really nice things on our FB page for Ceej haha

Comment

Macchio didn't do his own guitar work in Crossroads.
            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

Where is this Against the Fear shit coming from? AICN posted the working title as The Ancient Evil.

Everyone else figured out the cover title is AVCO. How did you get Against the Fear out of that?
              My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                Macchio didn't do his own guitar work in Crossroads.
                It's Still Real To Me Damnit!

Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                Where is this Against the Fear shit coming from? AICN posted the working title as The Ancient Evil.

Everyone else figured out the cover title is AVCO. How did you get Against the Fear out of that?
                Baltar?
                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

haha, time for a new segment: FACT OR FICTION OR ROB FUCKED UP AGAIN

Comment

Looks like we're both half right. AICN has it listed as: THE ANCIENT FEAR

Comment

And it's my shitty handwriting that's to blame. My chickenscratch made Ancient look like Against haha.

Comment

Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                        Looks like we're both half right. AICN has it listed as: THE ANCIENT FEAR
                        It's all bullshit.

Comment

which is what I was saying anyways so it's all good haha.

Comment

For Rerb, since I'm firmly in the Bruce Timm camp, as opposed to Arkham/New 52 stuff:

For Ceej, 'cause I don't judge:

Comment

hahahah. YES.

Comment

Working...
                              X