No announcement yet.

POLITICAL BULLSHIT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comey's statement for tomorrow: https://www.intelligence.senate.gov/...mey-060817.pdf
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post

Pointed, but concise. Great grounds to really get fires going tomorrow.
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• There are statements in there that both sides of the issue can use to support their agenda.
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
          There are statements in there that both sides of the issue can use to support their agenda.

As always. As it is, the biggest criminal case in US History is still ongoing.
          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• They're just starting to let people into the Hearing Room.

I had a pal run cell footage from the line. It's wrapped around the hearing room and goes down a few floors past the lobby.

Damn thing looks like a rock concert.

Comment

• Happy Comey Testimony Day! I expect measured/calculated answers that will anger liberals because they're not "dirty" enough and somehow make Republicans think their boy isn't holding on to Putin's outturned pocket even though, come on, he is.

Comment

• As Palmer Report put it, I expect a death from a thousand cuts, not a nuclear bombshell.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                  Happy Comey Testimony Day! I expect measured/calculated answers that will anger liberals because they're not "dirty" enough and somehow make Republicans think their boy isn't holding on to Putin's outturned pocket even though, come on, he is.

Well, it's why I held off covering Day 3 of Comey Week, as a lot of people didn't get what Coats and Rogers did yesterday.

Plus, it'll pair far better with what goes down today.

Comment

• Also, #nobodyknowsanything is bullshit. The GOP and its fucking sympathizers have to acknowledge facts and decide what they want to be going forward.

While I despise Neoliberals and their bullshit movements, I despise traitors and enemy sympathizers far more.

Back to watching.

Comment

• I got an email from an old Poli Sci professor saying I'm hoping you're paying attention to the use of tense in these sessions.

I am.

Comment

• That was one of the big things I noticed. Obviously the classified brief later will be the good one but at least there were enough "no comment" answers that hinted at the direction of the investigation(s).

Comment

• Comey Week: Day 3 (delayed)

1. Admiral Rogers is an odd character with a well documented history of gaffes and bizarre behaviors. But, he does to a T what the job requires.
                          2. Seriously, GOOGLE Rogers and his food choices overseas. It has caused a diplomatic incident at least twice since 2015.
                          3. Dan Coats is a great Old School guy. But, it's not his job to prosecute. Plus, he doesn't want to be seen as a turncoat by his party.
                          4. From the Asst AG on down, they all know what's coming and they took their time to specifically choose their wording.
                          5. That being said, all US taxpayers paid good money to watch four men kick the can down the road.

Comment

• Comey Week: Day 4 (ongoing)

1. Comey used his time well. Plus, he came out with a lot more barbs than I thought that stoic robot was capable of producing.
                            2. Comey proved Obstruction of Justice no fewer than 4 times.
                            3. The Cmte is definitely going to subpoena his Columbia Law School friend.
                            4. McCain's age is showing in his constituent pleasing push to reframe the end of the HRC email investigation.
                            5. Donald Trump Jr's Twitter rampage backed up Comey's Feb 14th complaint.
                            6. I would be shocked if something didn't come out of Sessions either today or tomorrow.

Comment

• Rep. Chris Murphy is now calling for Trump to testify before CMTE to either refute Comey's claims and/or provide his own timeline.

No comment from Trump, as his War Room seems to be containing him.

But, poor Mrs. Huckabee-Sanders-Whatever. She's the new Spicey.

Comment

• Been completely covered in work all day, and only had a couple chances to check on things. Big comments I saw:

1. Call Trump a liar under oath
                                2. Said the memos were because he felt Trump would lie about meetings
                                3. Said he could not comment on why Sessions was not included in open session
                                4. McCain is as senile and demented as Trump

Miss anything?

Comment

Working...
                                X