This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nathan View Post
    Be advised: it takes for fucking ever to download.
    How many gigs is the download?

Comment

Just under 1 gig.
      Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
      Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
      POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Oh, ok... so it's slow because every Tom, Dick, and Bloppy is DL'ing it.

Check rog.

Comment

My box keeps disconnecting from the internet. I also connect wirelessly so that could be shitting all over my dreams as well.
          Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
          Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
          POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

No wireless here... hard connect only.

heh heh... hard.

Comment

I had to install the game on my HD so unless I feel like moving shit onto a USB I will only have the newest map pack.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Vin...hard connect....fence sitting....Hocken fantasies.

Comment

I had less issues with this DLC than the first one. It took about 30 mins or so which is still pretty long but that first one? Fuuuuuuuuuu it took like an hour and a half.
                  "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

BLOPS tonight? Anyone?

I'll be on around 9 ish.

Comment

Picked up Portal 2 and Mortal Kombat at a Blockbuster now that a bunch of stores up here are closing down.. see you mother fuckers online some time!
                      XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

want to game with some of you fucks this weekend CoD style. Probably be on tonight and later tomorrow. Hit me up if you see me on.
                        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

What if you don't have COD?
                          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

Gonna need to blow off steam at some point tonight so once the babby is put to bed I will be down for blasting souls into the afterlife with futuristic weapons.

Comment

at this point I just want to game with some of you fools and talk shit and whatnot. So hit me up on any system if you see me on.

Comment

I would love to try to get a game of GTA online going with you guys tonight or at least this week sometime. We should try to schedule something.

Comment

Working...
                                X