Clear All

• Lunch.

Discuss.
    "DO. DO lots of cocaine. DO."
    - Relationship Guru Matt.

Check out my music, if you please:
    http://soundcloud.com/musicisgreen
    http://cmillermusic.tumblr.com/

I usually buy those good Deli Creation lunchable style things for during the week. Tasty, filling, and cheap.

Comment

Fuck I went to this spot today called Dr. Hogly Woggily (or something like that) pretty decent BBQ.

Usually I brown bag it. A fruit and a PB&J...but I also bring a couple of snacks that I eat 2 hrs before and 2 hrs after, a low fat yogurt and/or 2 low fat string cheese...
      Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

Originally posted by BillyG View Post
        I usually buy those good Deli Creation lunchable style things for during the week. Tasty, filling, and cheap.
        Had one of these today. Quite tasty, as always. Usually have a lunchable of some sort, a granola bar and a 100 calorie pack of something. And water to drink.
        Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

Man, I eat out WAY too much. I used to brown bag all the time, but the problem is I get bored with it too quickly. I look at my sandwich, or whatever, and mourn the fact that it is not delicious chinese food. Funny thing is, I make a BOMB ass sandwich, but ugh. I need to get back in the habit, for both my wallet and my belly, but fuck, willpower is not my strong suit.

Comment

Lunchables? PBJ? Fuck. I had steak, broccoli, milk, and dark chocolate for lunch.
            "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
            *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

I'm notoriously choosy about my tuna salad. If it's not perfect, I'll never get it from wherever the place was I got it from again. Today I got it from the cafeteria for the millionth time, and it was gross. Still watery and not drained, hardly any mayo, which you have to have a little. It was just nasty.
              2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

The other thing is breaking the office drone. Even if it's just sitting in my car listening to Stern for the ten minutes it takes me to go get lunch, I'm out of my chair. Then of course, I come back, and eat lunch while reading through here.

Comment

I typically eat my lunch at my desk like 15 minutes before lunch starts, then close my office door and nap for 45 minutes. Since I've started that my days have been much more bearable.

Comment

I eat while on the clock and use my lunch hour for GYM!
                    "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                    *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

I eat when I have the chance. Usually it's early in the morning and late at night.

Sometimes, I discuss films while I eat. No one is around.
                      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

I do the leftovers a lot - the past 2 days I've had "Purdy's Au Gratin" and for the next three days I'll have dirty rice with chicken and corn (one of my favorites but Rob hates it - so I make just for lunches).
                        If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

Originally posted by Nick Vanderhuge View Post
                          I eat while on the clock and use my lunch hour for GYM!

We got in major trouble for that. So now I just try and leave for an hour or two instead. haha.
                          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

I just brown bag it, and eat at my desk, since there aren't that many folks here on a daily basis. Saves me a fortune.

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Ruckus View Post
                              I eat when I have the chance. Usually it's early in the morning and late at night.

Sometimes, I discuss films while I eat. No one is around.
                              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Working...
                              X