Clear All

*Look at #9*

*Read top title*

*Say "Fuck Yeah"*

*See Fox logo*

*wince*
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

Agh, goddammit. I like Locke and Key, but I have a feeling they're gonna screw it up.
      "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
      *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

http://www.comicbookresources.com/?p...ticle&id=31810

Comment

GODFUCKINGDAMMIT.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="853" height="510" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/K0sT48JShiM?rel=0&amp;hd=1" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

So Superman is renouncing his citizenship.

Interesting. I wonder how many meetings they had discussing responses to the guaranteed backlash.

Comment

That bothers me like 10000000000x's less than birthers still having a voice period.
                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Meh. It'll get retconned away or forgotten, and is a non-issue anyway. It'll move a few books, true, but that's it.

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
                    Meh. It'll get retconned away or forgotten, and is a non-issue anyway. It'll move a few books, true, but that's it.
                    I can't see it going any other way.
                    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

It's actually spinning out of the last year's worth of material. Basically, Supes is getting freaked out that his every move is scrutinized. Therefore, he doesn't want to drag America into World War III because he crossed borders to grab a supervillain.
                      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Ruckus View Post
                        It's actually spinning out of the last year's worth of material. Basically, Supes is getting freaked out that his every move is scrutinized. Therefore, he doesn't want to drag America into World War III because he crossed borders to grab a supervillain.
                        Ah. Makes sense then, as I don't follow DC or Marvel books anymore, so I was out of the loop. Still, I'd have figured most of the planet knows by now Superman doesn't just fight for 'Merica (I dimly recall seeing him address the UN a number of times here and there).

Comment

Ah. Makes sense then, as I don't follow DC or Marvel books anymore, so I was out of the loop. Still, I'd have figured most of the planet knows by now Superman doesn't just fight for 'Merica (I dimly recall seeing him address the UN a number of times here and there).

Well, it's becoming a bigger issue to the whole New Krypton incident and general dictator nuclear phone tag.
                          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

Understood - guess I gotta start reading more comics!

Comment

I can't draw to save my life so I probably shouldn't judge but, man, the art on this Superman panel is terrible.

http://www.slashfilm.com/page-2-194/#more-103020

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X