Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
    All-New X-Men is a time-travel book.

For reasons yet to be seen (AvX finale), the original X-Men Team (Cyclops, Jean Grey, Beast, Iceman, Angel) are now stuck in the present. They see the current Marvel Universe and freak out. So, they want to try and fix it.
    Might be cool.

I now miss Exiles more than ever.
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• CHROMIUM 4 LYFE
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I even went so far as to buy two copies of polybagged issues- one to open and one for "collecting".

The holograms on those Spidey covers and the X-Men "Fatal Attractions" crossover were pretty boss, though.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
          I even went so far as to buy two copies of polybagged issues- one to open and one for "collecting".

The holograms on those Spidey covers and the X-Men "Fatal Attractions" crossover were pretty boss, though.

Fatal Attractions would've been such a better crossover in the hands of a better writer. Peter David's section was the only redeeming factor.
          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• http://www.avclub.com/articles/why-i...uperman,82405/

Why it's impossible not to love Superman? Horseshit. He's the fucking WORST.

Comment

• Agreed, for the most part. In capable hands, he can be done well, however. "Kingdom Come" & "The Death of Superman", are notable examples, IMO.
              I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• I'd add All Star Superman to Iggy's list, as well as some of those recent Superman/Batman stories, too.

Superman's like nearly every other comic character in the fact that when the character has a good writer and artist behind him/her, you'll get some damn fine stories. If one or both are shit, however...

Comment

• Site email has been getting bombed since I came back from lunch (fucking amazing how that happens).

Spoiler: Buy up copies AvX before speculators send it through the roof 

Marvel's relaunching. All of it. Supposedly, Bendis's X-Men shit is way too much of a slip. But, it's not a time travel book.

Marvel wants to bend the lines of what's going on in publishing to sync better with the movies.

Mark Waid and Jesse Aaron were specifically chosen to moviefy The Hulk and Thor.

My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• Welp
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Sean Murphy's Punk Rock Jesus is awesome.

Don't read the terrible blurb on the cover of the second issue (which just came out this week, series goes to 6), as it is silly. But as far as satire goes, this isn't the worst thing to come down the pike.

And the art is wonderful. So glad he kept if B&W.

If only I could get Joe the Barbarian in a B&W edition one day.
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Morrison exiting Action Comics, Andy Diggle taking over?
                        Originally posted by Ari
                        The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Yeah, it's a done deal.

Comment

• Knew Morrison wasn't staying forever obviously. But caught up (God bless the TPB) and good shit.
                            Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• Marvel stuff

Bendis doing a Guardians of the Galaxy series to get it ready for the movie.
                              Loeb/McGuiness on Nova (that's new to me).

I'm feeling really suspicious about the month delay between issues 10 and 11 of Avengers vs. X-Men.

Marvel still remains glad that they aren't DC.

Comment

• Eh.
                                Originally posted by Ari

Comment

Working...
                                X