uwe "oye vey!" boll

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: uwe "oye vey!" boll

For some reason, I am compelled to see the man actually pull his Midwest Massacre stunt off.

I must be there.

Fucking German and his Nazi-gold-financed films...
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

poor uwe... first, there was the petition to stop him from making any more movies, then stride gum steps in and conspires against him too. now, his newest movie, postal, is only going to be released on 4 screens across the nation...

can't the poor guy get a break already?! at least the podcaust kids love him. that's why we roll [boll].
      The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

That's proper fucked though. If it really is due to political issues that is. It's probably just the fact that noone would go see it thus the theaters wouldn't make loot on it. Although I'm pissed, I was hoping to get rip roaring drunk and see that movie in the theater. It looked like it would be fun to slag on.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

uwe boll's talent has been unrecognized except in this forum... that is until now...

from kotaku:

Uwe Boll must be on cloud nine, maybe even ten or eleven.

Running with Scissors just announced that his Postal film won not one, but two awards at the Hoboken International Film Festival. Boll took home $500 cash money for the best director award, beating out the directors of films like Crazy, Strange Girls, The Sensei and Flyboys. Oh, snap! Boll beat out D. Lee Inosanto!!!<O</O
          Postal also was named the best of the festival despite showings of The Noogies, In The Eyes of a Killer, Predator’s Return and The Pack. <O</O
          "When the fans speak, WE WIN,” said Vince Desi, the movies executive producer and founder of Running With Scissors. “We know this from our experience in the game industry and now the film business just confirms it. The continued success of the POSTAL franchise in all its forms is proof that democracy works; you cannot stop what’s in the hearts of the people. Freedom will always triumph over tyranny."
          go boll!
          Last edited by nerdious dorkus; 06-16-2008, 11:11 AM.
          The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

Sweet, 500 bucks!

UWE 4 PRESIDENT!
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

The continued success of the POSTAL franchise in all its forms is proof that democracy works; you cannot stop what’s in the hearts of the people. Freedom will always triumph over tyranny."
              Wait, what? There's so many things wrong with the above quote, that it's a bufuddled fluster of mystifing bewilderness.
              Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
              John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

The good Dr. Boll has a new movie coming out..

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/FS8E71RUOLU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/FS8E71RUOLU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Comment

For the first few seconds I thought he just did his laundry in an SS uniform. And then...

Fucking.

Shit.
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

I know, right?

Comment

His cinematic bullying has gone too far.

Someone needs to take his Nazi gold away.
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

Yeah, that flick'll do real boffo box office in Israel. Sweet Mother of Hocken, Uwe! Couldn't you have made another House of the Dead or Postal sequel instead?

Comment

I'll still totally watch this though. I've seen everything that I've been able to get my hands on regarding the good doctor.

Comment

And everything up to this point has been hilarious.

Now...

...I think the hecklers got to him.

I'd rather watch Downfall.
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

Part of me wants this to be uber fucking slapsticky. Like 3 Stooges style.

Comment

Then the other part of me realizes that comments like that are what give people a skewed perspective of me. But then the first part punches that part in the dick.

Comment

Working...
                                X