Embrace The Suck...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
    Still, I'd rather have vegtables than fruit. Can't bring myself to eat much fruit.
    This makes absolutely no sense...we are in Southern California, we are surrounded by great/fresh fruit...sorry dude, does not compute...

Originally posted by Fej View Post
    Green/red/yellow bell peppers. In any form. DONOTWANT.
    ...AND...
    Originally posted by Howard View Post
    It's strange as I love the flavor of green/red/yellow bell peppers but do not particularly like to actually eat them.
    THIS...Love the flavor, don't want to have to chew on them...

Originally posted by LisaNY View Post
    Nooo! Butter, cinnamon and sugar? You'd wreck the poor pretzel! There's nothing better than a nice warm pretzel, with a good amount of the salt knocked off of it, and a nice ribbon of spicy brown mustard all around it. NOM!
    THIS...Pretzels plus salt + mustard = WIN...(but if you ever hit an Auntie Anne's or Wetzel's you must have the cinnamon pretzels...SO FUCKING DELICIOUS.

In other news...I agree with the veggie sentiments, hated them as a kid (I don't think my mom ever cooked them right), love them now raw or steamed...Celery and carrots are the fucking best in soup, love me some Matzo Ball soup/chicken noodle soup...Cottage Cheese is fucking delicious, love that shit, grew up on it. Try some Lays/Ruffles/Potato Chips and Cottage Cheese, too legit...Tripe doesn't have a bad flavor so much as the consistency is fucking weird...And I have to agree on the Turkey hate, I don't completely hate it, I just can't stomach too much of that shit...Mustard is great, Mayo is great, Ranch is shit (although my kids love that shit), Blue Cheese Dressing or Vinaigrette for the win...

My food hate:
    • Au Gratin Potatoes, my mom made them as a kid, everyone that ever tasted them loved them...I FUCKING PUKED EVERYTIME THEY TOUCHED MY PALETTE...FUCK EM.
    • Cooked Spinach...FUCK THAT NOISE. DISGUSTING. I can literally eat raw spinach like candy, once it's cooked, it's shit as far as I'm concerned.
    • Salmon...I know how good it is for you, I just can't get beyond the smell...
    Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• I don't like fruit because the softness of the stuff wigs me out. Can't even bite into a plum without getting nauseated.
      "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Man, you gotta get better fruit.
        "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
        *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• I like apples, oranges and tangelos.
          "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Fuck a bunch of cabbage, sauerkraut, black eyed peas.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
              Fuck a bunch of cabbage, sauerkraut, black eyed peas.
              PREACH...
              Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

Not all eggs are hated, just deviled and boiled. Other than that I am an egg eating fool. Scrambled, fried, poached, Benedict, love em all.
                Does not compute. If the white is cooked then it all tastes the same but I'll forgive you this once. *makes mark next to Billy's name*
                We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Fuck a bunch of cabbage, sauerkraut, black eyed peas.
                  God. My mother always tried (unsuccessfully after I made it to my teens) to get me to eat at least a spoonful of either black eyed peas or sauerkraut for New Years. Good luck don't come from vegetables Mom.
                  We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.

Comment

• Man, black eyed peas are great. The Black Eyed Peas still suck hard, though.
                    "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                    *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Originally posted by Howard View Post
                      God. My mother always tried (unsuccessfully after I made it to my teens) to get me to eat at least a spoonful of either black eyed peas or sauerkraut for New Years. Good luck don't come from vegetables Mom.
                      Same. Godawful tradition. House smells like rank pussy for 4 days after.

Comment

House smells like rank pussy for 4 days after.
                        Truth. If I could, I would dig up the person who came up with the idea of pickling and cooking cabbage, resurrect them and then kill them in the most horrible way possible.

Comment

• love cabbage and sauerkraut (fucking LOVE LOVE LOVE sauerkraut), detest black eyed peas with every fiber of my soul.
                          Originally posted by Martin
                          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                          Originally posted by gravedigger
                          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                          Originally posted by Martin
                          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by B Grande View Post
                            THIS...Pretzels plus salt + mustard = WIN...(but if you ever hit an Auntie Anne's or Wetzel's you must have the cinnamon pretzels...SO FUCKING DELICIOUS.
                            Naaaah. I love the hot steamed pretzels from the pretzel vendors on the street. There's this one guy who's always in front of the Metropolitan Museum of Art who must have magic steam in his vending cart, because his pretzels are awesome. They even have just the right amount of salt on them - many vendors either give them to you naked or just so loaded with salt you have to spend two minutes knocking them off.

I'm not crazy about Auntie Anne's - normally, there's no such thing as too much butter for me, but wow, those things are just loaded with them. I love butter, but these kind of gross me out after about three bites.
                            2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Originally posted by LisaNY View Post
                              I'm not crazy about Auntie Anne's - normally, there's no such thing as too much butter for me, but wow, those things are just loaded with them. I love butter, but these kind of gross me out after about three bites.
                              Trust me. Butter, cinnamon and sugar pretzels are awesome. Butter alone? I wouldn't be sold either.

Comment

• Sweet pretzels are the food of evil, bruddah!
                                2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

Working...
                                X