Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Brain Dead Radio Episode 59: Rise of the Planet of the Riled Up Contagious Fright Ape

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In case he sees this: RILEY YOU ARE TOO YOUNG FOR ALL OF THIS AWESOMENESS.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

I knew it.

You fucked Bright Eyes.
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

"Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

anyone listen to this yet? any thoughts?

Comment

ALFatar should be a reality. I might even watch it.
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

Originally posted by Theodore Stabbington View Post
              anyone listen to this yet? any thoughts?
              I still need to, just been in and out of my office all week so no time to sit down and listen to anything. Will probably get to it Friday when I'm off.

Comment

LEVEL 5? LEVEL FUCKING 5? No wonder you didn't like it. You didn't play the fucking thing.

#DUMBDICKHEADGAMESTOPEMPLOYEE
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Haha. Fuck that guy. I put in a few hours and didn't dig it. I shouldn't have to put in more than 3 hours in any game for it to make the impression "I like this!". It should be almost instant if the game is something I will like.

Comment

True. But you're not a gamer if you don't do the five hour grace period.

#DDH

But seriously, that's an alright system to use. To me, something as expansive as Skyrim deserves a little more time than the usual game. Mostly due to it just being a big fucking virtual space. 3 hours will give you a sliver of the overall content.
                    Last edited by Captain Russ; 02-01-2012, 01:48 PM.
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

But I don't think it's a shitty game (except for the melee) it's just not for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
                        True. But you're not a gamer if you don't do the five hour grace period.

#DDH

hahahahhaha.

Comment

Originally posted by Theodore Stabbington View Post
                          But I don't think it's a shitty game (except for the melee) it's just not for me.
                          If only you had gotten to the shouts. The shouts change everything.

I'm just kind of sad that you missed out on the shouts and associated hilarity.
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

The only Castlevania that matters: Symphony of the Night.

Runner up: Dracula X.

Runner's runner up: Biblevania.
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

Fave platformer: Mega Man 2.

Runner up: DKC.

Runner's runner up: Mirror's Edge/Amazing Spider-Man: Mirror's Edge Cutscene CGI Asshattery.
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                              X