Braindead Radio Episode 24: Ewok Exalibur Extravaganza II: Ewok Harder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Braindead Radio Episode 24: Ewok Exalibur Extravaganza II: Ewok Harder

Ceej and Rob start off the show discussing Rob's plans during a Lesley free weekend and then they move into the big topic of the episode: E3 and all of the cool shit that came out during it. Ceej is excited for Move, Rob is excited to step up to the streets and they are both excited to return to metal that is twisted. After too much video game talk Ceej dives into Crazy Heart while Rob goes nuts with The Crazies (the original) and then Ceej uncovers what may be the hidden dwarf agenda. Then, VOICEMAIL!
    Roosevelt!
    66.67%
    Stalin!
    0.00%
    Hitler!
    33.33%
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Please don't shit on me...or cover me in dicks.....Other than that, awesome!
    "DO. DO lots of cocaine. DO."
    - Relationship Guru Matt.

Check out my music, if you please:
    http://soundcloud.com/musicisgreen
    http://cmillermusic.tumblr.com/

Comment

haha. We were so gone at that point. But yeah, Ceej was totally digging on it man. Some good stuff.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Right on!
        "DO. DO lots of cocaine. DO."
        - Relationship Guru Matt.

Check out my music, if you please:
        http://soundcloud.com/musicisgreen
        http://cmillermusic.tumblr.com/

Comment

Can someone post banner/description/link over at the other place? kthxbai!

Comment

On it
            "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

thanks. Did you do a show this weekend?

Comment

I did

I'm going to try my hand at throwing in the music tonight. I'll see how it goes, if it becomes too much. I'll just send it right over. The header is ready to go.

But some of the audacity features give me ideas for possible skits.

Comment

Ok cool, I'll keep a look out for it.

Comment

If you want the header, I can send that over now. But I figure it'll be best just to send everything over in one package. You'll get it by Wendesday, at the latest.

Comment

Yeah, just do that. Then shoot me a PM or something so I know I need to update the backend.

Comment

Finally listening to the episode. You playing DDR? Not surprised, probably Flashdanced that shit.

Comment

I rocked DDR. I also used it to lose weight back when I didn't have a workout room. it totally works.

Comment

I enjoy how my voice is some kind of gay/valley girl combo.

Makes me feel like Malcolm Ingraham.

Comment

Haha. What's great about "your voice" is that it's completely not "your voice". It just sorta morphed into that combo when we think of you calling in. It has no basis in reality, except for the "hi guys" thing.

Comment

Working...
                              X