Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's pretty great.

Side note: I was ripped up

Another side note: if you don't laugh during anyone of Bill Hader's ridiculous mannerisms in that movie, you might be a robot.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

So glad you went nuts on Mercury. Dude's the best. Also, the Highlander dude's name was Adrian somethingorother.
      "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
      *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

Freddy is a badass man.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

RE: HIGHLANDER

"Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~

Comment

lulz

Comment

Also: we fail many times every episode regarding the following things:

pronunciation
              actor/actress's names/movies they were actually in
              sequences of events
              the failing to watch certain television shows even though they are super badass but Ceej is a panda who refuses to watch certain television shows even though they are super badass

haha

Comment

And the vehement Supernatural attack is gonna make me buy this shit even though I'm angry that I never bought it when I should have.

~

Comment

IT'S SO GOOOOODDDDD

Comment

fine I'ma buy that shit on Amazon over the next 2 checks

Richard Bey DID exist, though.

~

Comment

Listened to this one at work and NOW I appreciate the long format much more. Loved the music as most of it is on my Supernatural play list I made. BUT one thing bothered, nay, pissed me off.

Ceej, doesn't like Supernatural because one of the guys gave him wood. WTF?!? And as a self professed horror fan he super fucking fails. Like he fails in such a way that there needs to be another fucking word for how bad he fails. And what the fuck is "I likes what I likes." That's not even a valid fucking reason. Fuuuuuuuuuuuu
                      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Just finished this episode last night, and I have to say, episodes 15, 16, and 17 are a trilogy of pure awesomeness. You 2 fucks were really on a roll with some great conversations and some real funny ass moments.

And thanks for suggesting that I have helped make this community grow. Before you guys I had no clue what a podcast even was. I totally dug the cut of your jib, so I told people about it.

You guys rock, keep it up. Time for episode 18...
                        Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                        John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

Comment

Also you're totally a huge part of our podcast/community man, now get a different job so you can hang with us more often! Glad you enjoyed the last few!

Comment

Seriously man, I'm totally pissed I don't have more time to spend here and on the X-Box with everyone. This job has just been a total bummer.
                              Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                              John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

Don't worry, Admiral Stroezenbergergoldfriedsteinjewname.

We're keeping the legend alive.

Hope to see the Rape Machine back in charge of Hockentown sometime soon. Your job is a fuck, sir.
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X