PodCaust Episode 76: Gym Class Zeroes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
    Oh I don't think anyone hates me. It's all good.
    I do.
    The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• yeah, well. You're a special one. But I don't hold that against you.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Also, how dare you call ICP psuedo rap, Bubba Sparxxx. lulz

Originally posted by Rob View Post
        Oh I don't think anyone hates me. It's all good.
        I hate you, for reminding me that Bubba Sparxxxxxxxxxxxxx existed. He is dead right? Everlast FTW!
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Why hating Rob is like hating clouds. How can you hate clouds? Nerdious, were you touched in the bathing suit area by a cumulus nimbus?
          "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• I think B's new doppleganger was posted in this thread. Now I bet you'd rather be like
            Fred Durst. haha
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by EdHocken View Post
              Why hating Rob is like hating clouds. How can you hate clouds? Nerdious, were you touched in the bathing suit area by a cumulus nimbus?
              Yes. His name was Ari.
              The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• Clouds are jewish? Hmm, ya learn something every day.

Comment

• I don't hate Rob...

I hate his doggystyle.
                  Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                  John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

I think B's new doppleganger was posted in this thread. Now I bet you'd rather be like
                    Fred Durst. haha
                    Well, at least Durst had an actual band. I think I'd rather look like Bea Arthur than Bubba SparxxxxxxxxxXxXxxXxxX.

Also when's the new show? I got calls of substance to make.
                    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I thought Sparxxxxxxxxxxxxx was over. Shit, I remember this one video. It featured fat ass southerns and pig wrestling. This shit really happened, people!

Comment

• new show will probably be some time next week. as I'm getting over being sick and Lesley is sick, I'm not going to subject Ceej to it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ari View Post
                          I don't hate Rob...

I hate his doggystyle.

Give me another chance. I've been practicing.

Comment

• I figured the show was going to be delayed. Besides, all I had for caller material was to say that Faygo sucks. I need to get some better ideas.

Comment

• FAYGO doesn't suck. At least not to a poor kid in MI. And I could take the cans back and make money. So yeah. I can't hate on Faygo.

Comment

• If you're so poor that you can't afford Coke or Pepsi. You shouldn't be drinking soda anyway.

And I had a Cherry Faygo once. Holy christ was it horrible.

Comment

Working...
                                X