Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any console version of Sim City 2000 sucks. But I love the guy who gets pissed when you cut funding.

"YOU CAN'T CUT THE FUNDING!"
    "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
      Fable 2 so far is pretty fucking underwhelming except for the very beginning when that Lord guy fucks your shit up. I did not see that coming (and it's not really spoilers as it's like 10 mins into the game) but so far I can see why Ceej likes it. You don't have to do much. Press X and B repeatedly, follow sparkly trail, fart at employees, etc. But I'm only about an hour in. I'm sure it'll get better...right?
      That's it. It's easy and brainless. That's why I love it so much and can't wait for 3.

NICE SHOT Daddy! Two for one is always great!

Comment

• Originally posted by B_MetalSucks View Post
        Sound advice, as I have drunk bought shitty games too.

You people created Gamestop.
        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by PAULINE KAEL View Post
          You people created Gamestop.
          Sad but true.
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

You don't have to do much. Press X and B repeatedly, follow sparkly trail, fart at employees, etc. But I'm only about an hour in. I'm sure it'll get better...right?
            Kinda. I mean, you can shit your pants, so there's that. I don't begrudge the game too much because it was the one that got my girlfriend into gaming, but it's still a meh product.
            "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
            *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Originally posted by Jake View Post
              Kinda. I mean, you can shit your pants, so there's that. I don't begrudge the game too much because it was the one that got my girlfriend into gaming, but it's still a meh product.

Awesome. Can't wait to argue with Ceej over this game.

Meanwhile, I played that Banjo game nonstop this weekend. I spent like 25 mins last night making a kickass pink flying machine. It's fucking redonkulous looking but flies pretty great. Much love for this game.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Still waiting on Batman to arrive from Gamefly. Has been a week now. May replay Bioshock.
                Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Nathan View Post
                  Still waiting on Batman to arrive from Gamefly. Has been a week now. May replay Bioshock.
                  I tried to pick bioshock back up but apparently I suck at killing big daddy's as I can't get past the room I saved at. I try to use my TK to shoot grenades back at him but I keep missing. It is a blast to see how many different ways the big daddy can kill me though.
                  "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I managed to squeeze in some frustrating gametime on Champions Online this weekend. Some work really needs to be put into this or I think that they're going to lose alot of people soon. The mobs are overpowered, aggro too easily, and zerg over you too quickly. On top of that, they respawn REALLY QUICKLY. I've got a level 12 guy (that I've figured out how to play pretty well) that has a hard time finishing level 9 missions on his own. I like to play solo, and this game (as it stands now) pretty much forces you to group up in order to survive.

The bitching on the CO forums right now is pretty harsh; it reminds me of the Age of Conan launch in many ways, actually.
                    Originally posted by Martin
                    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                    Originally posted by gravedigger
                    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Judas Booth View Post
                      I managed to squeeze in some frustrating gametime on Champions Online this weekend. Some work really needs to be put into this or I think that they're going to lose alot of people soon. The mobs are overpowered, aggro too easily, and zerg over you too quickly. On top of that, they respawn REALLY QUICKLY. I've got a level 12 guy (that I've figured out how to play pretty well) that has a hard time finishing level 9 missions on his own. I like to play solo, and this game (as it stands now) pretty much forces you to group up in order to survive.

The bitching on the CO forums right now is pretty harsh; it reminds me of the Age of Conan launch in many ways, actually.
                      I really wanted this game to be better than it seems to be turning out. Hope the devs are working on patching this bad boy while I save up to rebuild.

Comment

• Originally posted by Judas Booth View Post

Ouch. We all know how AoC turned out.
                        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I played AoC regularly up until a week ago, and I really think that it turned out pretty good. It's night and day to what it was at launch, and I'm seriously considering going back to it if I don't end up enjoying CO.
                          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• Huh. I never got past the launch issues for the most part. If I'm paying 60 for a game and a monthly fee, shit needs to get fixed ASAP. I'm not waiting around hoping the devs do their job. Same reason I never ended up picking up Vanguard.

Comment

Huh. I never got past the launch issues for the most part. If I'm paying 60 for a game and a monthly fee, shit needs to get fixed ASAP. I'm not waiting around hoping the devs do their job. Same reason I never ended up picking up Vanguard.
                              To AoC's credity, they FIRED the game director after a couple of months and brought in a new guy who played really straight with the players on the forums. He prioritized issues and took care of the technical issues right away (memory leaks), and then concentrated on adding content for the dead levels and PVP areas (including sieges). Since then, he's been concentrating on adding endgame content and tweaking the classes for balancing. It's a genuinely fun game now, in my opinion. I just got bored with it after taking 2 characters all the way through and getting them geared out with the highest level of swag.

Comment

• I'll tell you what I'm NOT playing. Batman: Arkham Asylum, my new DSi, and Professor Layton and the Diabolical Box.

Fuck, I'm lazy.
                                The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

Working...
                                X