Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Post links to your favorite videos here!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NO. Stop giving the attention whore attention.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• But... but she's pretty and cute and has a rack, Rerb! She also says important things! People eventually die! That's important to know! And... and she's talking in Japanese every so often! I'm learning a new language!

Comment

• Originally posted by Buffington Headcheese View Post
        NO. Stop giving the attention whore attention.
        I'll stop when you STFU about Rosario Dawson.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Over the fucking line there, broseph.
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• It's just silly. NO ONE is saying her weeaboo shit is cool. Everyone from what I can tell is saying she ain't bad to look at.
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Rob is just doing what she wants by calling attention to the obviously negative aspects of something I forget and boobs, everyone.
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Bewbs, epically jiggly bewbs......mmmmmmmm*

*sorry ladies, I'm powerless to them, my wife uses them like a hypnotists pocketwatch on me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Buffington Headcheese View Post
                  NO. Stop giving the attention whore attention.
                  For fuck's sake, she's wearing fucking devil horns! How can you NOT pay a-fucking-ttention?

Comment

• Originally posted by V View Post
                    For fuck's sake, she's wearing fucking devil horns! How can you NOT pay a-fucking-ttention?
                    Only one answer to that....

Also you should see her Elvira video. Dear God so much boobles.

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post

Also you should see her Elvira video. Dear God so much boobles.
                      Um...

Link, please?

Y'know... for research.

Comment

• <iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/c7rB6sxrQc0" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="349" width="560"></iframe>

This should let you research it pretty good.

Comment

• Yes... well, um... thank you.

Comment

• B_Metal, I thank your parents for having you so you could bring that video treasure to us.

Comment

• <object width="640" height="390"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/KHy7DGLTt8g&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&versi on=3"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/KHy7DGLTt8g&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&versi on=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></embed></object>
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
                                B_Metal, I thank your parents for having you so you could bring that video treasure to us.
                                They had dreams for me, I'm just fulfilling them.

Originally posted by McMeatbag View Post
                                <object height="390" width="640">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/KHy7DGLTt8g&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&versi on=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" height="390" width="640"></object>
                                OMG 10 hours of that?!?!?

Comment

Working...
                                X