SHOULD I BOTHER WATCHING THIS FILM thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
    If you want to see the cans, why not just get a subcsription to Mr. Skin?
    subscription = monetary expenditure. I'll just do a google search for 'em when I get home.
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Five bucks for three days.

Come on.
      "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Or... Free forever?

PA is worth a watch. It won't knock your socks off, but it's competent and has the requisite creepy moments and a decent ending. It's a neat idea, well done.
        I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

Good lord Ben, are you a scotsman? No one can out cheap a jew ( I.E. Me), except a scotsman.

Comment

Yea, the GF on PA is super hot. I would not be that douche to her if she was mine. I'd just move into a Catholic Church.

Comment

Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
              Good lord Ben, are you a scotsman? No one can out cheap a jew ( I.E. Me), except a scotsman.
              Actually... yes. My dad's Scottish and my mother is from Yorkshire. If you know anything about British "types" you'll realise that I was born to be tight.

Well observed.
              I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

'The International'. I DVR'd it the other day and haven't watched it yet. I seem to remember hearing that there's a decent action sequence in it, but that's about it. Worth the effort?
                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

I always get this movie confused with The Intepreter. Either way, I heard the movie was a massive "meh" which sucks because it's directed by Tom Twyker.

Although the movie had incredibly piss poor timing with the idea that there's this evil mega bank that controlls everything right when the financial system is collapsing and banks are folding like wet toliet paper.

Comment

I had the same question, Matt.

So, the International, yes or no?

And The Interpreter sucked a dead donkey's balls.
                    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

Ah Nicole Kidman,

Box office poison for at least ten years.

Comment

I caught 20-30 minutes of 'The Interpreter' at my gym once. It was wretched, as I recall.

Comment

Originally posted by Matt View Post
                          'The International'. I DVR'd it the other day and haven't watched it yet. I seem to remember hearing that there's a decent action sequence in it, but that's about it. Worth the effort?
                          I saw it, don't need to see again. Low expectations is your best bet.
                          "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

'Julie and Julia'. DVR'd it the other day because the wife unit wanted to watch it. Any good, or should I conveniently be 'unavailable' when she decides to watch it?

Comment

Hmmm... hard to say. It's TOTALLY worth the Meryl Streep scenes. But Amy Adams makes me want to gouge out my eyes with a corkscrew in almost everything she's in (not everything, but most things). So it was a very 50/50 film for me. If you love Meryl, I'd say sit through it.
                              2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

I didn't mind it. I dig on Amy Adams, but Streep was great as was her husband (his name is escaping me right now)
                                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Working...
                                X