PodCaust Episode 66: Ceej gets his drink on

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rob View Post
    Yeah, It's not hard to drink me under the table (liquor will kick my ass) depending on my mood. But I can hold my beer.
    I could take you with booze then. High powered beer kicks me into oblivion.
    Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
    Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
    POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by EdHocken View Post
      Fuck, I want to be a guest on Podcaust. I got a headset, I got skype. Let's fuckin do this.
      You needs to chill until I can buy a new audio card. I've already tried it and since my audio card is broke (we're using a usb powerd hub to record atm) it won't record correctly. But once that new card gets bought, then the guest option will be opened back up.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Well, now that I know the situation I will cool it. Damn shame really.

I suppose we could hold a fundraiser the same way they did for Milton Green's kidney.
        "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

One of the stranger things that has really grown on me with Hicks' standup: Goatboy.

It was odd the first few times, a detour from the routine he was doing, but now I crack up because of the detour.

Also, I don't really dig Kinison either Ceej. I did when I was in my teens, but have a hard time with the shouting=funny gimmick now.
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

Goatboy is the goods.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Also: DJ Rectangle sounds badfuckin'ass.

Anyone know how I could procure one of these mixtapes?

Signed, Death Row Fanboy.
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

Oh jesus. I forgot I talked about him.

http://www.undergroundhiphop.com/sto...s=DJ+Rectangle

"The Tables have turned", "O.G. Style", "Ill Rated", and "Deadly Needles" are pretty dope. I lost my cassettes years ago. If I can find them, I'll see if I can rip them.

Comment

Fuckin' awesome sir! Thanks!
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

I think they have the track listings on there as well. I just remember this guy mixing some cool shit. I think I may have some mixes at home in mp3 form.

Comment

Working...
                    X