No announcement yet.

A Game of Thrones - Moree HBO awesomeness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm thinking she'll stay with the pack because Arya drove her away to save her. Last night was payback for the saving of her life by keeping the pack from killing Arya.
    Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs!

Comment

• I think it's possible we see Nymeria and the pack arrive during some battle in the north, but that will be an extreme degree of fan service.

Comment

• Also, Nymeria, like Arya, cannot be tamed. Arya wouldn't take a husband and be a good wife.
        BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Maybe if Ghost shows up, she'll join him. He'll be alpha male to her alpha bitch.

Comment

• Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah direwolf pimp

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
              I think that the following is going to happen:
              Jon won't bend a knee for Dany. She'll be angry.
              Dany will offer to help the North if Jon will allow himself to be sacrificed to the Lord of Light. He will agree.
              He will be set fire but will not burn. He will prove to be invulnerable to fire, just like Dany. This will show that he has Targaryen blood.
              Dany and Jon will bond over their shared blood and agree to share the iron throne as kin.
              They are totally banging on a boat later this season.
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Firstly, last night kicked ass. Love the velocity of the season so far.

Secondly, HBO got hacked. It'll be interesting to see what gets released from GOT:
                http://variety.com/2017/digital/news...ed-1202510837/
                Originally posted by Martin
                Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                Originally posted by gravedigger
                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Queen of Thorns owns all.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                    Firstly, last night kicked ass. Love the velocity of the season so far.

Secondly, HBO got hacked. It'll be interesting to see what gets released from GOT:
                    http://variety.com/2017/digital/news...ed-1202510837/
                    According to that report, the hackers have already leaked unreleased episodes of “Ballers.”
                    That's rough.
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                      Queen of Thorns owns all.
                      Damn straight - no one more like a boss than her.

This episode was cooking on all burners, folks. Lots going on: the war between Dany and Cersei is loaded with give and takes for both sides. Just when I think Cersei can't get any more sinister, she pulls off one hell of a hat trick, and I can only imagine the shitstorm she'll raise when Jamie gets back to her with newly revealed info.

I'm jonesing for next Sunday night already.

Comment

• If Jamie even tells Cersei who really killed Joffrey, she won't believe him. She HATES Tyrion with a passion bordering on madness because she blames Tyrion for the death of their mother.

She will never believe the Queen of Thorns killed her son.

Comment

• Holy fuck was it amazing. Season is 4/4 so far.

The Arya/Brienne moment was so fucking great. Sensa'S face, realizing that the kill list is the real deal was cool.

Wonder why "Chaos is a ladder" line that Bran said to Littlefinger is important?

Here's why.

So, Arya has Cat's Paw, the dagger. Who is she offing with it? Littlefinger? The Night's King? Both?

Comment

• I think she ends up wanting to kill Littlefinger, and Sansa gives her a lesson in politics and his usefulness. But he doesn't get out alive. Arya absolutely saves someones life during a battle with White Walkers with the dagger. Saw someone say it would be hilarious if she killed the Night King, wore his face, and marched the army of walkers to Kings Landing.

Comment

• Ohhhh, nice. Thanks for the clip, Martin.
                              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                              Originally posted by gravedigger
                              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• How about Dany and Drogon turning Jamie's army into BBQ?

Comment

Working...
                                X