No announcement yet.

POLITICAL BULLSHIT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Going through notes and conferring with others and I found something interesting.

What makes it more interesting is that I got it confirmed this morning.

Trump has not set foot back in NY State or NYC since he took office. Where he plans on hiding out from the WH is a place he owns in NJ.

Going through notes, I believe the club/hotel is called Silver Springs. Fascinating history on the place, it's where Trump used to put up Gadhaffi when NYC hotels wouldn't have him.
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Catching up on the Kushner testimony. Dude totally threw everyone under the bus.
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• That weasel rolled on everyone?! Naaaaaah.

Comment

• Yeah, haven't been paying attention. I look forward to seeing a summary of what he said.
          Originally posted by Martin
          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
          Originally posted by gravedigger
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
            Yeah, haven't been paying attention. I look forward to seeing a summary of what he said.

Here's a summation:

"I didn't collude with the Russians. I just met with them 4 times during the Campaign.

Oh yeah, I had back channels. But, they weren't my fault.

This guy did that, not me. I'm innocent. Oh yeah, I met with Russians then too.

BUT, I DIDN'T COLLUDE THEN!"

Comment

• Also, it looks like Session is gone and Trump is going to put up Giuliani.

So, we're going from in bed with Russians to a guy that spilled his guts to the FBI and other prosecutors.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                Also, it looks like Session is gone and Trump is going to put up Giuliani.

So, we're going from in bed with Russians to a guy that spilled his guts to the FBI and other prosecutors.
                For real?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
                Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Nathan View Post
                  For real?

As real as it gets.

If Trump gets him in now and not during the August recess, the timeline for Mueller moves up further.

So, it's like...FUCKING DO SOMETHING.

Comment

• I'm guessing that Mueller is going to strike on day one of Trump's huge vacation just to shit on him.
                    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                    Originally posted by gravedigger
                    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Snowden is trying to cut a deal to come back to America after Putin kicked him out of Moscow.

Comment

• He got kicked out?

Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                        Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                        POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Nathan View Post
                          He got kicked out?

If my translator is working correctly. He's not allowed to stay in any government sponsored facility. He's now allowed in Moscow. He can stay anywhere else, but chooses to remain closer to Major Metro.

He wants to return to USA for a free and fair trial. He is supposedly no longer an active asset for Kremlin purposes.

Comment

• Fuck that guy.

Comment

• Tillerson apparently threatened to quit because he considered Trump bashing Sessions "unprofessional" which fucking lolllllllllllllll

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                                Tillerson apparently threatened to quit because he considered Trump bashing Sessions "unprofessional" which fucking lolllllllllllllll

Tillerson is going to jump ship because he's fucking up shit for EXXON and his handlers aren't happy.

Comment

Working...
                                X