The Pancake Breffust (Breakfast thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
    I would kill a man for a bacon/egg/cheese sandwich (Rainbow Bread only) with a cup of Katz' coffee.
    What do you mean,Rainbow Bread? Is that the multicolored sliced bread that Publix sells?

It's so cool,my kids loved getting sandwiches made with this in their school lunches
    “Be miserable. Or motivate yourself. Whatever has to be done, it’s always your choice.”

Comment

• Holy shit, I need that bread! No, Rainbow is a brand of bread down here.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lola View Post
        What do you mean,Rainbow Bread? Is that the multicolored sliced bread that Publix sells?

It's so cool,my kids loved getting sandwiches made with this in their school lunches
        They should make Wonder Bread like this! Just those big yellow, red and blue balloons on each slice!
        2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• I'm hearing "Purple Haze" run thru my mind. . .
          I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Toasting it must be like tripping balls, man.

Comment

• None of you have ever seen this before??
              “Be miserable. Or motivate yourself. Whatever has to be done, it’s always your choice.”

Comment

• Speaking for myself, Lola, nay. I am of simple folk from a simple land. I know not of the Loaf of Many Colors, this Technicolor Bread you present anon.

My people are a gloomy people.

Comment

• Gloomy, perhaps... but a proud race, these New Jerseyans.

Not very good fighters, though...

Comment

• I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Originally posted by V View Post
                      Gloomy, perhaps... but a proud race, these New Jerseyans.

Watch it, or Hockey Temper will come get you...
                      Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Originally posted by V View Post
                        Gloomy, perhaps... but a proud race, these New Jerseyans.

But we have mall hair that could choke a horse, so watch it, bub!
                        2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

Comment

• We're also magicians out here, too. We can make your ass disappear for all time!

Allegedly.

Comment

• "Disappear" as in left for dead in a drainage ditch.

Comment

• "Left for dead"? Fuck DAT shit! You can tell dis one don't live heah no more. Honey, when you kill 'em in a ditch, ya MAKE SURE DEY'RE DEAD.
                              I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

Comment

• Y'all bes' lissen to yore Unca Iggy, girly-girl. Two inna haid, Lisa. TWO INNA HAID. (spits)

Is like y'all forgot what'cha Maw an' Paw done learned ya 'bout Piney ways. Naw, y'all got yoreself all citified, and edjumicated. An' don' talk to us about "makin' a decent wage." Nobody should be makin' more than $3.50 an hour. Gives ya them "high on" ways. An' if'n ya do, you bes' be dancin' on tables fer money to send home to yore kin. Maw did it, Paw did it, Granma still does it, I does it ever' weekend 'fore the tractor pull.

Betcha don' even remember which knife ya use fer skinnin', which one fer guttin', an' which one fer eatin'. Book-reader! Shoe-wearer! Concrete-walker! Betcha don' even shows up fer th' Molly Hatchet show next week. An' I jus' KNOW you don' know th' lyrics to "Flirtin' with Disaster" anymore.

Iggy, y'all talk some sense to her. I'ma gon' to... The BARN. (cue dramatic music, thunder and ightning)

Comment

Working...
                                X