No announcement yet.

The Pancake Breffust (Breakfast thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Made my baby a banjo(fried egg sammitch)with cheeze and bacon...

Comment

• Originally posted by V View Post
      Made my baby a banjo(fried egg sammitch)with cheeze and bacon...
      I like licking the juice when it runs down my fingers
      “Be miserable. Or motivate yourself. Whatever has to be done, it’s always your choice.”

Comment

• Originally posted by Lola View Post
        I like licking the juice when it runs down my fingers
        Don't start that shit again. BACK TO YOUR THREAD YOU TWO!!!
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Sorry,I haz no home thread anymore
          “Be miserable. Or motivate yourself. Whatever has to be done, it’s always your choice.”

Comment

• Originally posted by Lola View Post
            Sorry,I haz no home thread anymore
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
              Dude, you're like the thread police and shit!

Now, for my on topic contribution (seriously) the best breakfast sandwhich has to be burger kings croissant. Nom nom!
              Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• Lulz, naw man. I'm just giving Lola shit, she's been off of here for a while and honestly I'm just playing around. NEVER take me serious. Unless I go all verbal Jihad on you, which would be super obvious.

And yeah in total agreement on the BK croissanwich. TOTAL NOM

Comment

Lulz, naw man. I'm just giving Lola shit, she's been off of here for a while and honestly I'm just playing around. NEVER take me serious. Unless I go all verbal Jihad on you, which would be super obvious.

And yeah in total agreement on the BK croissanwich. TOTAL NOM
                  I wasn't taking you serious. I was bustin balls, as the guidos may say.

McDonald sausage mcmuffin is pretty bad ass too.
                  Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• Yeah, I'm always torn between the McMuffin and the Croissanwich. I mean the bread on the Croissanwich = greatness but the McMuffin is so ingrained from my childhood that it's hard to pass up.

Also don't sleep on the Bacon cheese biscuit from McD's, when done right it's damn great noms.

Comment

• Always go with the Macguffin.
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I've always found McMuffins to be rather disappointing. IMO, you want a breakfast sandwich done right, ya gotta go to a diner. Thank heavens I live in Jersey, w/ more diners per capita than any other state in the Union. 'Cuz I often find myself cravin' one. And thank God any diner worth its salt is open 24 hrs, and will serve breffust any time. 'Cuz I often find myself craving one at the oddest times.

All that having been said, taylor ham, egg and cheese FTW. All others are good, but they bow before the ThEC combo's awesomeness.
                        I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Best McMuffin I ever had was an accident. They left the yellow runny on the egg and it was like OMGSOGOODINMYMOUTH!!!! That's only happened once....ever.

Comment

• That's why I love making them at home so much. There ain't nothing in all the vast domain of sandwich greatness that compares to bursting a runny yolk, and dipping the remaining sammich in the drippings.
                            I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

Best McMuffin I ever had was an accident. They left the yellow runny on the egg and it was like OMGSOGOODINMYMOUTH!!!! That's only happened once....ever.
                              HAHAHAHAHAHA

Like that's an egg you're eating...
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• You're thinking of the egg like substance on the Biscuits. Different stuff bro.

McMuffin

Biscuit
                                Last edited by B_Metal; 07-04-2011, 06:05 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X