Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where's those pix?

Comment

• How IS the Macallan cask strength? Been toying with making the next bottle (which I am now in dire need of) either this or the Cragganmore Double Aged. Or perhaps a Glenmorangie I haven't tried yet (having tried only the Quinta Ruban). Thoughts? Opinions?
      I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• I'd hammer the Cask if that was me. I heard great things about it.

How did you like the Quinta Ruban? I like Glenmorangie when they go sweet like that one.
        BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by V View Post
          They had not only the Macallan 12... but the Cask Strength at the reception last night.

I did not think it was possible for a hangover headache to last this long... fuck me dead, this hurts.
          Hair of the dog, trooper!
          BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
            Hair of the dog, trooper!
            Already on it...

Comment

• MaCallan Cask Strength is excellent. You won't go wrong with it, in my humble opinion.

Quinta Ruban is my single malt of choice, though. Martin really sold me on that one and I've converted pretty much my entire family on it.
              Originally posted by Martin
              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
              Originally posted by gravedigger
              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• I liked it a lot, the SECOND time I tried it. First time I let it get cold, because I brought the bottle outside to accompany a cigar on a fall evenning about a year ago, and being cold really brought out the hint of mint in its flavor. I've never been a fan of mint in anything, so I was seriously questioning my decision. But when I tried it at room temp, the chocolate took its rightful place at the forefront, and the mint languished in the backseat like a chloroformed prom date, where it belonged. It's now also a favorite.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Originally posted by IggytheBorg View Post
                  and the mint languished in the backseat like a chloroformed prom date, where it belonged.
                  +1 rep...

Comment

• I rarely experience these types of aromas/flavors from booze. Smoking may killed that for me.
                    Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                    Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                    POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Nah, I smoke a hell of a lot more than you... just clear your palate before you taste it. Swish some water around, then spit.

Voila... yer golden!

Comment

• Will do. Ever try Redbreast? I believe it is an Irish Whiskey.

Comment

• I've heard of it... but have yet to try it.

Comment

• I think I tried it. Don't remember. It smells similar to Bushmills Black Bush.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nathan View Post
                              I think I tried it. Don't remember. It smells similar to Bushmills Black Bush.
                              Must not. . . make. . . joke. . . ! Too easy. . . !

Comment

• I have a bottle of Redbreast. I like it and I'll drink it, but not well enough to ever pick up another bottle.
                                Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                                Originally posted by gravedigger
                                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                                And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                                Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Working...
                                X