No announcement yet.

I want to eat this!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And make sure you enjoy them while watching the Bissell Kitty Half-Time Show on Animal planet!
    The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• You guys are going to be shitting nothing but fake chicken-nitrite soup for days.
      "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
      *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• I'm probably going to Disneyland on Sunday, could really care less about the game this year.
        Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• Originally posted by Vault Vanderhuge View Post
          You guys are going to be shitting nothing but fake chicken-nitrite soup for days.
          The problem being????
          Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• Originally posted by nerdious dorkus View Post
            Fuckin' buckets!!! I'm going to buy three!
            Good lord! That's a stoner's dream come true.
            "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Yeah, that just kinda makes me bummed that I don't have a weed hookup at the moment.
              "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
              *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• FREE GRANDSLAM AT DENNY'S WOO FOR SODIUM!
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Fuck it, we should all go and reenact Rob's table top game days. Who's got a d-20?
                  "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• I'd have to start smoking again. Not worth it ahah
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• *Rob's heart explodes....*

Comment

• That look wicked. Then again., I'm the idiot who did the McDonald Pizza at home, so I can't critic that at all. The mozzarella one looks great, It's the banana one that looks suspicious.
                        BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• The Mcdonald pizza? Link?

And yeah, I want to try the mozzarella one. the TB and banana one look fucking nasty.

Comment

• You take a pizza crust. Put sauce, and a McDonald meal on top, and top it with cheese. Bake. Enjoy.

Wasn't that bad at all, really. Did mine with a 2 cheeseburgers, fries, and 3 nuggets.

Did that on Superbowl to honor my American friends.

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
                              You take a pizza crust. Put sauce, and a McDonald meal on top, and top it with cheese. Bake. Enjoy.

Wasn't that bad at all, really. Did mine with a 2 cheeseburgers, fries, and 3 nuggets.

Did that on Superbowl to honor my American friends.

You ate this?

And you are still alive!

Bravo, sir!

Comment

• It's better and healthier than any pizza at Pizza Hut.

Comment

Working...
                                X