Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/hNbEYHzheP0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• welp, looks like I'm going to stop playing until this comes out. Psyched they're giving it away for free for those who already own it on PC.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• THAT CAT WAS AWESOME, ROB. I made sure to pet him every day on my way to forklift duty.

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/nC6JG0O5Pdc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• I still prefer the SKATE series overall but the fact they are trying to go back to the THPS roots has me interested in this. THPS2 was the best in the series and it started going downhill with that American Wasteland/Jackass crossover shit.

Comment

• I really want Allison Road to be awesome. Please be awesome. PLEASE.

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/CLcjvIQJns0?rel=0&amp;showinfo=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                    <iframe src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/CLcjvIQJns0?rel=0&showinfo=0" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="315" width="560"></iframe>
                    WANT
                    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• fuck yeah, new FlatOut coming.

I had a blast with the original on the 360 with friends. This was a fun game.

Comment

• Any of you guys getting that Rocket League?
                        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• It's free so, yes.

Comment

• need to get a new hard drive first

mine is full

I did add it to my library though.

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                              Any of you guys getting that Rocket League?
                              Yeah, I got it, haven't downloaded it yet. I hear it's very fun.
                              "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• I'm off this weekend. I'd like to play car soccer with you gents.

Comment

Working...
                                X